9 College Girls Share The Psycho Drunk Texts They've Sent Their Exes

9 College Girls Confess The Most Psycho Drunk Texts They’ve Sent Their Ex

"S/o to me for leaving ur ass."

35

We've all been there. We've downed one too many vodka cranberries and all of our inhibitions are gone, causing us to go right into our text messages and text the absolute worst person: our ex. If you're anything like me, this text turns into to sobbing and "I miss you so much" even though let's be real, I don't miss my ex at ALL.

Thankfully, a lot of girls aren't quite like me and are much more willing to go full-on PSYCHO on their ex. After one too many tequila shots, here are the psycho drunk texts (x) college girls sent their ex.

1. The birthday wish he probably deserved.

"S/o to me for leaving ur ass. Wish I was smarter and did it a few years earlier. Happy birthday!" - Female, 22

Sis, I am SO admiring how bold you are.

2. We may not talk anymore, but I'm really fucking hungry, thanks.

"I know we don't like each other but I would really appreciate some chicken wings right now if you could drop some off thankssssss." - Female, 21

I mean...chicken wings are always a good idea. Also loving all the s's we have going on right now.

3. I think he got the point...

"I texted my ex 37 times in a row "I hate you." 37. Thirty. freaking. seven." - Female, 20

Bet ya anything he deserved every single one of them, too.

4. Yes. Girl.

"I'm f***** perfect unlike you." - Female, 19

Forever wishing I had this kind of confidence!

5. Never thought these two were related, but..

"I don't need water because I have love and love is better than water." - Female, 19

Love is better than water, but sometimes we need to love ourselves enough to own up and drink some water.

6. Getting straight to the point.

"Okay when do you wanna fuck is the question." - Female, 21

First off sister, hooking up with your ex is never a good idea...

7. Oh, honey...

"I would let you break my ribs everyday if I could get back with you." - Female, 20

I hope you got away from this person because you deserve someone who you don't have to beg to love you.

8. You go sis!

"I told him that if we weren't going to get back together that I was going to get with his best friend and he didn't believe me so I did." - Female, 20

Getting him right where it hurts by getting with his best friend. Classic.

9. Should've kept her when you had the chance.

"I know why you really broke up with me. You really are fucked up. Trying to say that it was because you needed space but really you were just trying to make things official with the bitch you were with behind me back. Biggest mistake you'll ever make." - Female, 20

This lead to the ex blocking her, but I think she said it right by telling him that he really did fuck up.