A Proper Buying Guide For Hoverboards

A Proper Buying Guide For Hoverboards

Hoverboard is the direct evolution of skateboarding, it is an electric gliding mobility device with an electric motor and new generation. And it is a relatively recent invention since the very first prototype dates back to 2011 but it will take until 2015 to see the first consumer models arrive on the market

18
A Proper Buying Guide For Hoverboards
Amazon.com

Well thanks to this website you will be able to find your way more easily and know which are the best brands of the moment for your choice of hoverboard but also the best offers of the moment to make your purchase.

The history of hoverboard

Hoverboard is the direct evolution of skateboarding, it is an electric gliding mobility device with an electric motor and new generation. And it is a relatively recent invention since the very first prototype dates back to 2011 but it will take until 2015 to see the first consumer models arrive on the market .

This object is also called flyboard, self balancing scooter, hover board, electric skateboard or even smartboard. And it is a new and increasingly fashionable means of travel , all over the world.

You will find below the main advantages of this mode of travel and why more and more people choose it for their daily life. It gives the impression of being in levitation, which makes it an almost futuristic object with a motor full of watts!

What sets the hoverboard apart from other means of transport is that it takes a lot of fun to use it. In addition, it is a

very original and very intuitive way to get around because still few people use it. However, it is possible to use it on a daily basis whether it is to go to work, have fun, do your shopping, etc.

You will see that it is possible to use a hoverboard on many types of terrain, which makes it a way to move anywhere on the sidewalk, team bike paths or others. There are even gyroscopic type models for maximum comfort . There are many colors, such as black, white, blue, graffiti, etc. You can visit code9rs for more information related to hoverboards and skateboards.

An easy to use device

The hoverboard is a device that is very easy to use. It only takes a few minutes to understand how it works and how to stand on it to start enjoying it. And in addition, it will allow you to move around without getting tired, which is something not negligible. It also has excellent handling and stability .

He respects the ecology

Like all electric vehicles, hoverboards emit very few pollutants. Indeed, these devices do not work with fossil energy. They carry a battery, the manufacture of which is also highly regulated . These devices therefore do not emit greenhouse gases. This contributes to limiting global warming.

The important points and main functions of the hoverboard

Here are the important points you should take into account when making your purchase. These points will condition the use that you will be able to make of your hoverboard model, so it is very important that you take a little time to study them.

Hoverboard autonomy

One of the main criteria for choosing a hoverboard is of course autonomy. It is this parameter which will condition the use that you will be able to make of it. As you can imagine, the autonomy differs from one machine to another. On average, the range is 25 kilometers . So, depending on the use you will have, you will need to take a hoverboard with a higher or lower autonomy. What to watch is the lithium battery that equips the product, so you can know the maximum charge.

Great autonomy will be appreciated if you plan to use your board over long distances. It is strongly advised to take a hoverboard with a battery from Samsung, which are reputed to be of better quality and with a better lifespan. Samsung is indeed the benchmark brand for batteries. This advice also applies for a gyroroue . If you hesitate between several models, you can ask for advice in store .

Hoverboard speed

Speed is quite difficult to quantify since you have to take into account the terrain on which you are going to use your hoverboard. In addition, you will probably not need a device that goes fast depending on the trips you are going to make.

However, we see that the average speed is 10km / h (the top speed around 15km / h), which is clearly enough to make trips on the street. What makes one hoverboard faster than another is its engine power (in watts) and acceleration. In addition, too high a maximum speed would prevent being able to hold on to it in good safety conditions. But don't worry, even if you go a little fast, you can brake!

Recharge time

Here is an important parameter, namely the loading time of the hoverboard. This is the time it will take to charge your device from 0% to 100%. And these devices charge quickly, since it takes roughly two hours to charge them quickly. It is advised to use a charger which corresponds to the amperage of your model to have an optimal recharge .

This is why it is recommended to use the charger supplied with your model, or to take an identical charger. Because if you use a charger with bad amperage, it may damage the battery of your hoverboard and increase the charging time. Note that some models can be recharged by USB , which allows for example to recharge them on a computer.

Hoverboard weight

Since the hoverboard has a lot of technology and a battery, it weighs quite a bit. You should know that the average weight is around 10kg. However, depending on the model you choose and especially the battery, the weight may vary.

If you plan to buy a children's model, it is best to take one that is light in weight, because otherwise your child may have trouble carrying it . You should know that each model has a maximum weight, namely the weight it can support. On average, the maximum load is 100kg.

Types of resistors

Hoverboards are by nature very resistant devices (robust, resistant inner tube, etc.), but you should know that some of them offer additional resistance, especially to water. Most of the models on the market offer resistance to water, and in particular to rain if you take it with you outside if it rains . During your purchase, you can look on the technical sheets for the resistances in order to make your choice as a hoverboard.

visit here for more