15 Promposals Inspired By 'The Office' That Will Guarantee You An 'Absolutely I Do'

Because if they love 'The Office' as much as you do, you're perfect for each other already!

7981
Youtube

I am part of a very exclusive Facebook group called "The Office Club" which constantly blesses my timeline with quotes and GIFs from The Office. One guy posted in the group saying that he wants to ask the girl who introduced him to "The Office" to prom and wanted to know if we could help him think of any cute promposals inspired by "The Office." The comment section had so many great ideas so I decided to make a list. *Warning, may contain spoilers about who ends up together*

1. Date Mike

Channel your inner date Mike with this stylish outfit and a poster that says something like "Hi, I'm prom date (your name here), nice to go to prom with me.

2. "THIS EXPRESSES HOW MUCH I WANT TO GO TO PROM WITH YOU!" (with megaphone)

Dwight proposed to Angela with a megaphone to express how much he loves her, so why not do the same thing for prom? Afterall, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

3. The teapot

This is definitely one of the cutest things on The Office, so make your own teapot to fill with little inside jokes and then either at the bottom of the teapot or in a note you ask them to prom.

4. Stapler in jello

Recreate this classic prank and just add "prom?' in stickers or painted/written on the stapler.

5. Go to a random gas station

This proposal is super cute because he just can't wait any longer to propose. So have a mutual friend drive the special someone to a random gas station where you'll be waiting to prompose.

6. That's what she said!

Have a sign that says "yes I'll go to prom with you!" and then underneath write "that's what she said!"

7. This is your promposal.

No need to be flashy, just state a fact. Give your date a banner that says "this is your promposal." and if you want to do a little more you can even attach barely inflated brown and silver balloons.

8. Declare them your prom date

Let's say you wanted to ask someone named Sara to prom. Walk into a room where Sara is and yell "I DECLARE SARA AS MY PROM DATE!" then you could have a friend go "that's not how that works, you can't just say she's your prom date" to which you respond "I didn't say it, I declared it." Maybe include a poster inspired by Caleb Crawdad saying "you are my prom date I do declare,"

9. Nothing "beets" prom with you

Make sure to dress up as Dwight, his look only takes $11 to recreate!

10. "If you say no you're an ignorant slut"

Be sure to shout it from the rooftops!

11. Get her a Dundie!

Make your day the "best Dundies ever" by giving your date a personalized Dundie! Apparently, you can get them for like $12 online so order a Dundie that says "(insert name here)'s prom date" and ask if they'll accept the Dundie.

12. Toss a crow's beak at them

Dwight asks out his girlfriend Esther by tossing a crow's beak at her foot. She crushes it meaning that she accepts his offer. So if your potential date is a true office fan, write "prom" on a (hopefully fake) crow's beak and toss it at their foot. Hopefully they'll stomp on it to say "yes."

13. Recreate Michael's proposal to Holly

This really sweet moment can be found here. Maybe you could by the candles from "Serenity by Jan."

14. Why say more words when few words do trick? Prom?

Take some of Kevin's advice and just get right to the point.

15. "Don't say no. god. no. please. NOOOOO!"

Unless she hates you as much as Michael hates Toby, she'll be sure to say yes.