9 Ways To Prepare For The End Of The Semester

Get a head start.

127
webkol.com

After two months of nonstop stress, spring break is much needed for all college students. Whether you are relaxing at home or making some money at school or going on the trip of a lifetime - you probably won't be thinking about your coursework that much. But - if you want to be prepared to finish the rest of the semester strong for when you come back, you probably should make a plan of action.

1. E-mail all of your professors and get an estimation of your current grade.

2. Look at all of the remaining large assignments for the semester, and make a calendar for deadlines and checkpoints.

3. Find all of the work you have due after break and do it asap so you don't have to cram it in the Sunday night you return.

4. Calculate what grades you need to get on assignments for you to reach your goal GPA.

5. Think about what your schedule is going to look like next semester and pick out some classes.

6. Review a little bit so you get an extra head start on your midterms, or even finals. If you start now (and don't forget over break) you'll probably get at least a 5-10% boost on your exams.

7. Find out what stressed you out the most this semester and make a plan to eliminate some of that stress.

8. Figure out how many swipes and Flex you have left, and calculate how much you can spend a week so you don't run out before the end of the semester!

9. After you complete all of this work, relax and enjoy your break to the fullest that you can!