Grandma, I Wouldn't Be Me Without You

Grandma, You Are The Reason I Am So Thankful To Be Alive, And I Wouldn't Be Me Without You

A grandma's love is one of the purest kinds of love.

585

Thanksgiving has always been such a special month for me. Luckily, I am able to share the month of my birthday with my grandmother (or rather she is sharing it with me). My birthday is on the 23rd; hers is on the 27th, and the fact that they're only a few days apart makes it even better. Our birthdays sometimes fall on the day of Thanksgiving too, so it's always a full month of being thankful and spending it with my grandmother and the rest of the family.

To My Fairy Grandmother,

Thank you for always showing me love and support through anything and everything. Thank you for always taking care of me and always teaching me the simplest things that I will forever remember and take with me. If it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't love reading books the old-fashioned way or be as interested in baking as I am. The zoo wouldn't be as amazing and exciting to visit all of the time if it wasn't for you bringing me along when I was younger. Because of you, I love learning how to cook new recipes, admire musicals, and adore plays like "The Nutcracker," and so much more.

You are caring, loving, beautiful, and bright. You have so many great hobbies and talents, and I thank you for teaching me a few of your favorite things. Your love for elephants is beyond adorable. Since I know you don't enjoy taking photos, I decided to make this cover photo an elephant pair of two. You are a great pet owner and an AMAZING grandmother. You give the best advice, cook the yummiest food, and take no crap for nobody.

I have always been afraid of losing you because I've heard the many stories of others who have lost their grandparents and I know I will never be ready. One thing I want you to always remember is that I love you more than anything in this world. I have always worked so hard to reach my goals because you have taught me how to be so strong. The faith you have in me always keeps me going and your full love and support is everything.

I hate how busy life is now and the lack of time I ever have to be able to spend time with you. As things get easier, I will always make time for you. It's hard to go too long without visiting you and just catching up. I love you always, and I wish you the best birthday of all this year. I am so lucky to share my birth month with my favorite person.

Love Always,

Princess J