Post Election Stress Relievers

Post Election Stress Relievers

Some Short Term Stress Relievers For This Very Stressful Time

34
Post Election Stress Relievers

No matter who you voted for in this election, everyone can agree that it has been a stressful, tiring week. Between election results and post-election Facebook status everyone is dying for a little distraction. This is a list of some stress relieving, distracting, election-less fun!

1. This little octopus that seems to bring down your heart rate with every little push

2. A 30-Minute Puppy Massage...that's right. Puppy. Massage.

3. This little gif you can sync your breathing up to

4. The incredibly satisfying paint mixing trend

5. This memorizing video about waterfalls that will be sure to take your mind off the electoral college

6. This video showing the time lapse of some pretty amazing sunsets and starry nights

7. This very important video of seven puppies swimming for the first time that will surely put a smile on your face

8. This memorizing gif will certainly draw you in

9. Yoga can also be an awesome stress-reliever and this video shows some very simple, beginner level breathing techniques

10. This oddly satisfying powering washing video

11. Kinetic Sand, a children's toy and basically one of the most amazingly satisfying thing to watch

12. Puppies out here fighting the evil of the world: mirrors

13. Some instrumental music that can help reduce anxiety and focus while trying to do homework or complete a task

14. This beautiful video of nature doing it's thing and sending some baby sea turtles to the ocean

While these videos are a short term fix to an unfortunatly long term event, I hope some of these ideas will help you relax, even for just a few minutes!