A Good Thought A Day, Keeps The Darkness Away

With A Positive Mindset, You Can Have The Time Of Your Life

It isn't easy, but it is achievable, and it helps a lot when you have a positive mindset.

16

As a person who can easily get lost in the dark corridors of my mind, I understand how difficult it can be sometimes to maintain a smile on my face for the sake of passing just another ridiculous day.

And sometimes it can get even harder when all you want to do is enjoy your day, enjoy your time -- enjoy your Summer.

Keeping a positive mindset isn't easy, albeit of how hard one tries. Keeping a positive mind is a tremendous and difficult challenge, one that will make you go through tough situations.

It's a hard situation, one which we should never give up on because keeping a positive mindset affects many areas in our life:

It does not affect just our mental health, but also our physical health, our social bonds, the way we go about through the day.

You can say I'm an advocate of loving yourself and all that crap you might find obnoxious because that's what everybody always tell us: "You'll be fine." "Things will change for the greater." "You don't have to worry about it.""You're just exaggerating."

The level of hyperbolization we use sometimes is a mirror of the state in which our mental health is, and just know that it is okay to feel the way you are feeling; it be mad, sad, anxious, terrified. All those negative feelings are understandable. We all feel them. Hell, even I get angry many times, and people usually think I am just a sweetheart who would never hurt an ant.

A great mind once said, "The only thing impossible is impossibility." And fortunately, for us, the word "impossible" is more of a subjective term. You determine the impossible realities of life. And once you do this, you'll realize that every problem has a solution.

Image result for the only thing that impossible is impossibility gif