- I have this habit of planning everything down to the exact second and he does the complete opposite. No set schedule is his schedule which is why, as a jab at him, I am writing this as a list poem.
- He has seen the ugly parts of me, and yet, he has stayed. And when I say “ugly parts”, I mean he’s seen me devour Chinese food.
- He knows my favorite coffee by heart: it’s a white chocolate latte. Now you all know what I like to drink which technically means any of you could be my boyfriend, but I’m pretty sure none of you can kiss as good as him.
- We have yet to utilize cute pet names, but I’m sure when we do, it will be like trying on clothes, and he knows I look better without them, so we stick to first name basis.
- I am not sure if he is seeing the true pieces of me or if he is holding the broken remnants of myself. Either way, he is sewing them back together.
- Nicholas Sparks has yet to create a romance novel about us, but I’m sure when he does, it will read something along the lines of “their love existed between the spectrum of overdosing on coffee and sending memes at one in the morning.”
- I am very indecisive and I always have trouble picking my favorite anything, but I know for sure that he is my favorite.
- I smile when he texts me and when I think about him. I smile all the time.
- We go on walks and talk about nothing and turn our words into everything. It feels like we are stepping away, escaping the frame of the world and creating our own. He thieved the illuminated stars from the sky and embedded them in the grass for us to stand on; our collarbones dancing parallel from one another, leaving just enough room for my breath, and just like the stars, he took that too.
- He added windows to these walls I have built around me to let the sunshine in.
- We conquer each other’s demons before they break us down and fight demogorgons in the Upside Down. We love “Stranger Things”, and somehow, we find ways to be even stranger. We started off as strangers, and now, we have morphed into anything but.
- He’s got me looking up sappy love quotes on Pinterest. I have never been as happily disgusted in myself as I am in those moments.
- I can be a handful at times. Thank God he has two hands.
- I wrote an actual love poem about him.
- He makes me want to write more.
Subscribe to our
"I haven't been able to get out of the 'talking phase' with anyone."
The reality is, there's no part of life the pandemic hasn't affected. Whether it's your work life, your home life, your social life, or your love life, coronavirus (COVID-19) is wreaking havoc on just about everything — not to mention people's health.
When it comes to romance, in particular, people are all handling things differently and there's no "right way" of making it through, regardless of your relationship status (single, taken, married, divorced, you name it). So, some of Swoon's creators sought out to hear from various individuals on how exactly their love lives have been affected since quarantine began.
23 Lyrics From Cardi B And Megan Thee Stallion's New Song 'WAP' That Will Make You Need A Cold Shower
It’s all about women empowerment and it’s bringing all the steam!
Megan Thee Stallion and Cardi B just dropped the hottest summer single yet. It's called "WAP" and we're going to get into all the intoxicating lyrics.
This song empowers females and their sexuality. These women put the ridiculous music industry female beef to bed, and I mean tucked away in a coma.
Ask kind, considerate, clarifying questions and you'll learn a lot!
Forty percent of the United States has a chronic illness.
Because everyone has a signature cocktail, cake, or pasta they bring to every potluck.
From back when I used to bring my mom's classic white chocolate chip cookies to preschool on my birthday to now stirring up my signature tequila cocktails at every friends' barbecue, I've always had a couple of standby recipes in my culinary rotation.
I never considered myself a cat person, but Chess immediately stole my heart.
In 2016, a stray cat gave birth to a litter of three grey kittens on my aunt and uncle's property. I had never considered myself to be much of a cat person, but these furballs immediately stole my heart. I got to watch them grow up until they were old enough to leave their mother's side.
Writing your favorite and least favorite things about a show could not be more fun.
Looking for a new show to binge? Stop scrolling through your options and listen.
Sometimes a good show doesn't come down to the genre or the actors involved, it comes down to the fact that it is simply a GOOD show. If any of these things sound appealing to you, you should definitely watch.
Cats may mess up your puzzles but they'll always love you unconditionally — as long as you have some catnip, that is.
Alright, everyone, it's time to stop spreading the rumor that all cats are mean, aloof, and hate everyone. Like dogs, each cat has its own personality and tendencies. Some like a lot of attention, some like less — each person has to find the right cat for them. As for me, my cats Bienfu and Reptar have seen me at my worst, but they've also helped pull me out of it. They're a constant in my life and they give me the strength to get through the day in spite of my depression, and there's even scientific evidence to support it!
Heat-damaged tresses are now a thing of the past.
I've been bleaching my hair since I was in seventh grade. Yes, you read that correctly, seventh grade. That's nearly 10 years of maintaining a very light shade of blonde that too-often brings about dryness and brittle strands.
Not all open letters are created equal.
Chances are if you're here, you're probably interested in writing an open letter. Yay! We're excited to have you.
Of course, not all open letters are created equal. In fact, there's a recipe to writing one for Odyssey that'll get featured on one of our many verticals. When it comes to Swoon specifically (for those new around here, that's our dating and relationships vertical), we receive dozens of open letters each month, many of which are all very similar.
There's something out their for every taste!
With a new phone comes great responsibility: Do not break it! And the best way to do that is with a case. However, picking a case can be a challenge. No need to fret, I am here to help break down some of the best cases for the new iPhone SE 2020. Honestly, I think it's going to be impossible to choose!
I Asked 26 People For Advice On Getting Back Into The Dating Game, And It's All About Loving Yourself
Self-love is everything.
To some who have been out of the dating world for a while, it can be hard to get back into the swing of things after being single for some time. So, I asked 26 people what they think is important to know before looking for love again, here's what they had to say.
- Kaitlyn Bristowe Lyrics
- Elisabeth Anne Carell
- Songs About Being 17
- Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Vine Quotes
- 4 Leaf Clover
- Self Respect
- Pet Peeves
- Fun Facts About Me
- 20 Questions
- Cool Animals
- New York Slang
- Songs That Remind You of Summer
- 100 Questions
- High Thoughts
- Interesting Animals
- Disney Princess
- Social Construct
- Is Dance a Sport
- Dad Bod
- Cutest Cat Breeds
- Gladiator Quotes
- Underrated Songs
- Cartilage Piercing
- Frat Boy Meaning
- Games Like Skribbl.io
- SpongeBob Quotes