Here is 21 six-word poems I wrote after turning 21!
1. Time stopped the day you came.
2. Love is a mystery that's unsolved.
3. The devil came for me tonight.
4. Heads spinning from love and lust.
5. Be fearless in all you do.
6. Shattered heart, ripped lungs, depressed girl.
7. I get lost in your eyes.
8. Kissing you is like drinking whisky.
9. Blue eyes like the ocean's waves.
10. A broken heart killed the girl.
11. Let the love of God prosper.
12. Winter comes and so does he.
13. I crash waves like a Hurricane.
14. Empty broken bottles equal broken hearts.
15. Breathe and trust in your King.
16. Tears stained, burned eyes, crushed soul.
17. Fallen, damned, sent from Heaven, He.
18. Like the river I will rise.
19. A storm brews inside her mind.
20. Love and lust were not enough.
21.Broken girls make the best warriors.
- What Does Poetry Mean To You? ›
- 3 Ways Rap Music and Poetry are Unified ›
- All Bad Poetry Is Sincere ›
- 11 Poetry Books College Students Need For Christmas ›
- Five Benefits of Poetry ›
- What Is Gurlesque Poetry? ›
- 10 Poetry Venues You Can't Miss From Around The U.S. ›
- Why Poetry Is Cool ›
- Why Poetry Is So Important ›
- Why Humanity Needs Poetry--According To "Dead Poets Society" ›