To My Boyfriend's Dad

To My Boyfriend's Dad

This goes out to my boyfriends dad, thank you for all you do.

5384
To My Boyfriend's Dad

To my boyfriend's dad,

You could say that you are one of the best things to happen to me. I may be just dating your son but I gained a dad as well. You treat me like one of your own kids and I could ask you for anything. You are the reason my boyfriend is the way he is. You two are exactly alike.

When I say exactly alike, I mean you look the same, act the same, talk the same, and joke the same. I'm pretty sure you two are the same person but I can't quite prove that yet. Most of the fond memories of my boyfriend's childhood have you in them. You are his hero even if he'd never admit it.

He looks up to you and wants to be just like you. You were the man that introduced him into firefighting, so thank you for that. I'm not sure if would have found it on his own. Thank you for always loving him. Thank you for teaching him to be selfless.

Thank you for teaching him to care for other people. Every winter you two go out and plow driveways together. Both of you would drop what you are doing if someone needed help, even if you don't even know them.

Thank you for the way you treat my family as well. You treat us all like we belong together. My grandparents and great grandparents talk about you so kindly and I couldn't ask for more.

I guess I really just want to thank you for your son. He's everything I've ever wanted. I guess I'm dating a mini You.

In all thank you for being you.