Planning A Road Trip As Told By "The Office"
Education

There's always that one guy who abuses the radio privileges.

98
https://www.pexels.com/search/road%20trip/

With the start of summer comes the start of countless adventures and road trips. There's nothing like a fun drive with friends or family. Needless to say, there's a lot of planning that goes into the adventure, and I'll give you the low-down on the essentials via your favorite moments of "The Office."

Life has just gotten to be too stressful lately. How does one escape the harsh reality of everyday life? ROAD TRIP!

What do you do first? Find the place and the time.

Planning is super important. You have to coordinate with your friends who want to go with you, ask time off from work, and ensure you won't be missing any big events. Finding the perfect time to leave can be much easier said than done.

What comes next? The other attendees, obviously. You'll need...

The Navigator:

The navigator is going to be the driver's right-hand. They will act as your map, jam session duet partner, and volume controller. Be sure you make the right choice. You don't want to end up in a lake in the middle of no-where because Siri let you down.

The Aux Cord Holder:

A lot of faith goes into the person in charge of music. They have to do what's best for the greater good. No favoritism allowed. They need to have fire playlists ready to go at the drop of a hat. Some songs that belong on your road tripping playlist? Check out my playlist, "Road Trippin'" on Spotify.

The Snack Supervisor:

This role is not one to be taken lightly. You need to balance the sweet, the salty, and the beverages. The snacks can make or break the quality of a road trip, and no one wants to be experiencing hangry emotions.

The Designated Photographer:

The captured memories are probably second most important, only falling behind the experience itself. The photographer needs to be ready to catch candid moments at all times. Photoshop skills like Michael's are a bonus.

Once you've chosen your team, it's time to shop for supplies.

Odyssey

You have to go all out for a road trip. It's important to be almost over prepared. You never know what might come in handy. Meet up with your fellow road trippers and comb through Meijer for the necessities.

Once you have all the people, food, and supplies you require, you're good to go!

Just grab some coffee, your best pals, hop in the car, and get going!