20 Pick-Up Lines That Will Guarantee You A Date For Valentine's Day

How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice

470
Instagram

It is that time of year again! The time where guys will approach a girl - and vice versa - and try to snag a date for Valentine's Day. Now, while some people will decide to be direct and just ask if they would like to go on a date or be their Valentine. However, the more fun way to ask someone is to use a cheesy pickup line! Not sure which ones to ask? Well, lucky for you, I asked people which pick-up lines they thought were so funny that they had to go on the date with the person.

1. "You look like trash, it is alright if I take you out?"

I guess looking like trash is a compliment nowadays?

2. "You must be a small amount of Phosphorus and I am a wooden stick. . . Because we are a match!"

For all of you Chemistry nerds out there! You know what happens when you light up Phosphorus!

3. "Are you my appendix? Because I don't know how you work but the weird feeling in my stomach makes me want to take you out."

Best pick up line out there!

4. "My love for you is like dividing by zero. . . It is undefinable!"

Perfect pick up line to tell the boy or girl in your math class l. I am positive they'll appreciate it.

5. "Are you religious? Because you're the answer to my prayers."

Perfect line to use here at GCU.

6. "Most of my friends call me ____, but you can call me anytime."

Just insert your name and give your number!

7. "Do you like coffee? Because I like you a latte."

Who doesn't like coffee??

8. "Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?.... Enough to break the ice. Hi, I'm ____."

Insert your name and boom!! The ice is broken.

9. "Hey girl, are you German? Because I want to be gerMAN."

You always need a pickup line with great wordplay.

10. "Are you an Instagram post? Because I can double tap you all night."

Need I say more?

11. "Is your name Arizona? Because you are hotter than Hell!"

This pickup line is bound to make someone smile considering it is so relatable!

12. "You're breaking the 8th Commandment because you stole my heart."

Do you know your ten Commandments?

13. "Hey boy, you put the 'stud' in Bible study."

Only studs read the Bible.

14. "You put the 'us' in Jesus."

Did you know Jesus was a stud?

15. "So, last night, I was reading the book of Numbers and I realized I don't have yours."

Here is a Christian way to be smooth!

16. "Are you Australian? Because you meet all of my koala-fications."

Everyone knows Koalas are cute!

17. "Do you have 11 protons? Because you're sodium fine!"

Another chemistry pun! Get it?

18. "If you were a fruit, you'd be a fine-apple."

Who needs any other fruit?

19. "Do you have a band-aid? I scraped my knee falling for you."

Better give this person a band-aid!

20. "Are you from Mexico? Because I think you're the Juan for me!"

This is even better if the person you're talking to actually is named Juan!

And there you have it! Twenty pick up lines that will ensure you have a Valentine this year (If you want one). Go ahead, try one out and see what happens! Good luck!