Peter Weber Clarifies What Happened Between Him And Hannah B During His Engagement To Hannah Ann

Peter FINALLY Clarified What Went Down Between Him And Hannah B During His Engagement To Hannah Ann

Can we just ALL finally agree that everyone is being "open and honest" so I don't have to hear that disclaimer ever again?!

5520
ABC

Pilot Pete was a guest on Nick Viall's podcast, "The Viall Files," where he finally decided to clear the air and breakdown for us what happened between him and Hannah Brown while he was engaged to Hannah Ann.

In case you forgot, which I'm sure you didn't, Hannah Ann went off on Peter during "After The Final Rose" ("ATFR"). During their live conversation on stage, Hannah Ann said, "I should have really picked up on the first red flag that you gave to me was when you wanted to reach out to Hannah Brown to find closure with her."

She definitely let him have a piece of her mind during their chat, rightfully so, considering everything he put her through.

Peter got the chance to explain himself and his decision to open up to Nick Viall on his podcast and give his side of the story regarding what happened when he reached out to Hannah B for "closure."

To start off the conversation with Nick he says that he knows he's made a lot of mistakes and that he's just trying to learn from them and be a better person, which is understandable and respectable.

He continues by essentially admitting his faults specifically with Hannah Ann from the week of "The Final Rose" up until "ATFR."

"I probably shouldn't have gotten down on one knee, you know, if I wasn't 100 percent sure about that."

Pilot Pete went onto explain that Hannah Brown DM'd him on Instagram expressing that it was hard for her to watch everything all unfold. Remember their little "windmill group date" that was hosted by Hannah B that ended in them both crying and Peter looking like he wanted to run away with her at the beginning of the season? Yeah, that would definitely be difficult to watch.

Peter said that he told Hannah Ann that Hannah B reached out while the two of them were on a "Happy Couples" weekend, which, in and of itself, sounds, ew, cringe.

He told Hannah Ann that he thought it "could kind of be good" if they got closure.

He mentioned that they never really got to finish or dive into the conversation they had on that windmill group date because it was rushed to move on to the second part of the date.

TBT to when he asked her to join the house of women fighting for his heart.

He asked permission from Hannah Ann if he could talk with Hannah B, who said she was OK with it as long as he "didn't see her in person."

Listen, guys, if your girl tells you it's OK to text your ex, she is testing you. Also, just don't do that.

Peter told Nick that Hannah B and he left things on "good terms" after that conversation and that she continued to make sure he was OK following because she's been in his position before.

Overall, Peter basically just got to speak for himself without any sides being taken, without backlash from an audience, host, or another person combatting what he was saying. Which, obviously he deserves to say his side, but still, doesn't make me in any less support of the women he hurt on the show.

Let's just hope that Kelley and Peter are in a happy place, Hannah Ann is living her best single life in her new LA apartment, and Madi is loving life being besties with Selena Gomez and dribbling all the basketballs her heart desires.

SEE ALSO: Madison Prewett And Selena Gomez Becoming Besties Is 'The Bachelor' Finale I Never Knew I Needed

Bachelor Nation Starter Kit

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.