8 Bombshells Peter Weber Just Dropped About His Romance With Kelley Flanagan

Their relationship has officially taken off.

21490
@pilot_pete and @kelleyflanagan on Instagram

It's only been four weeks since Peter Weber's season of "The Bachelor" came to an end and Bachelor Nation has felt everything BUT closure since. Rumors have been swirling, couples have been reuniting, and Peter himself has been linked to too many women to keep track of.

Now, Peter has FINALLY opened up and revealed, well, everything. Appearing on both "The Viall Files" (a podcast led by former "Bachelor" star Nick Viall) AND Ben Higgins' and Ashley I.'s "Almost Famous Podcast," Peter answered all of our questions about the past, present, and what he wants for the future — and the BIGGEST bombs he dropped were about Kelley Flanagan.

After listening to both interviews, we've recapped EVERYTHING you need to know about Peter and Kelley's relationship.

1. Peter and Kelley first reconnected at the 2020 Super Bowl. 

On "The Viall Files," Peter confessed, "My relationship with Kelley has been serendipitous... Over the Super Bowl, I was in Miami and I had the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl with my brother, and I ran into her on the Saturday night before the Super Bowl."

2. They didn't start "talking" until recently. 

Later on Nick's podcast, Peter revealed, "Fast-forward now, a couple weeks ago, I'm out with Dylan and Devin and I was texting Kristian, asking her if she wanted to come out with us. She's come out with us, she's with Kelley. Me not knowing this. They show up, I see Kelley again... jaw drops. We chat, we end up hanging out and that's when I got her number. We started to communicate and just stay in touch."

3. He ended up quarantined in Chicago just to be with Kelley.

As Peter explained it to Nick: "Long story short, I wasn't working so I thought I'd go out there and spend some time with her, take her mind off some things. This was right when everything was starting to hit with the quarantine stuff... and it kind of just became a thing where we've always gotten along really well and had really good chemistry. We just enjoy each other's company. I just decided to quarantine up here..."

4. They are NOT officially dating... yet. 

"Are we dating? No," Peter said on "The Viall Files." "Do I love spending time with her? Absolutely. We're not dating. Could I see that in the future? Yeah, of course. I'd be extremely lucky and very happy if that happened."

5. But it sounds like they ARE hooking up.  

On "Almost Famous," when Ashley I. boldly asked him "When you say you're not dating, you're saying you're not exclusive, but you're, like, definitely kissing, right?" Peter responded: "Listen, no comment on that, but I will just say that it is weird, right? This keeps getting more and more confusing..."

6. Barb's love for Kelley had nothing to do with a secret relationship between Kelley and Peter.

On "Almost Famous," Peter revealed: "I know, it's so funny, like, everyone thought there was this thing with my mom and Kelley, like, before — there really wasn't. My mom was just really supportive of Kelley. I don't know if it was the whole Chicago connection."

7. Peter credits Kelley for helping keep his spirits up after "The Bachelor" ended.

Peter told Ben and Ashley, "Kelley's like the smartest person I've ever met, and just is so patient, and is just someone that I, at the end of the day, just really get along with really well... That's probably why you're seeing me just not so down."

8. Producers kept Peter and Kelley's relationship from progressing on the show. 

Kelley made an appearance on Ben and Ashley's podcast too. When asked why she's with Peter now, she said: "You can tell he's super smart and he gets it, but there's some things where you just want to shake him and be like, 'Wake up. What are you doing?'"

When asked about their time together on "The Bachelor," Kelley blamed producers entirely for their failed relationship. "He has such a good heart and I saw that he was being manipulated every which way. And it just, like, kind of pissed me off... I wasn't the best contestant for the show and I think everyone knows that... On the show, I'd see him getting manipulated and I just wanted to be like, 'Can you stop? Make your own decision.'"

She continued, "The first couple weeks I saw him, like, look at me differently compared to when we got on our one-on-one. And I could tell 100 percent that producers were in his head because on the one-on-one nothing happened between us, but he had this, like, demeanor toward me that was so pissed off. And I was looking at him like, 'What the hell were you told?'... So on our one-on-one, which no one really saw, was I just called it out... and I was like, 'Hey, Peter, they don't let me see you. They locked me up in a closet for three hours last week, and they won't let me see you.' I said, 'You clearly know they push some people forward and they don't push others forward... You've been in my position before.'"

As an Amazon Affiliate partner, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.