Growing Into My Best Self

Growing Into My Best Self

My take on how I can be a rockstar in 2017.

20
Growing Into My Best Self
Huffington Post

I promised myself this year would be different. I promised I would be different because I knew I couldn't keep doing the same old things I always did. I couldn't keep trying to diet and quit after three days. I couldn't fall victim to my thoughts or my anxiety. I couldn't let myself not take the leap because I knew they would never pick me.

It's January 8th, sure that's early, but this year is already different. I've grown my personal brand. Hell, I simply created my personal brand. I've followed through with all of my health goals. I've made myself a schedule to balance my work and personal life. I even took a risk and applied for a second part-time job doing something I love.

I guess what I'm trying so say is that, for once, I really am going for it. This year is my year. This year will be the year that I go for everything I want and, even if I don't get it all, I will not quit. I will not let myself be a victim of 2017.

Let's rock this year out!