A Personal Letter To My Boyfriend

A Personal Letter To My Boyfriend

They say everything happens for a reason, you're the best reason for something to happen.

10635

To the boy that means the world,

Let me just start off by saying this is probably the hardest thing I'm ever going to write. I could list a million reasons why "I love you" and of course many people could relate to them, but this article is very specific and I'm hoping it shows everyone just how much you mean to me. These are the ten reasons why I love you, the real you, your flaws, your perfections, and everything in between.

1.You're not very sentimental, and that's okay.

Let me be the first to apologize for always trying to force your emotions out of you. You are the toughest on yourself and it's very obvious. I want you to know that when you are frustrated or upset I'm there 110% with anything you need. And I love you for that.

2. You have the most amazing smile

It's would be a lie if I told you I fell in love with your great personality or lovely sense of humor. The first thing a girl notices is a smile and yours far surpasses any smile I've ever seen. Your smile is always there whether I need help with difficult times or a good laugh. And I love you for that.

3. You tell me I'm beautiful every day

It's not just the fact that you tell me I'm beautiful, it's how you tell me. When I'm lying in bed with tissues surrounding my face and snot dripping out of my nose I clearly feel, well, not so pretty. However, you find a way to make me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. And I love you for that.

4. You don't tell me I'm perfect

You know when I need to push myself. Whether it be in school, athletics, health, or beyond, you never tell me I'm perfect. You know that I need to work hard and you never let me down when I need your help the most. And I love you for that.

5. You feed me

I can't remember the last time you let me stay hungry. The minute my stomach growls you always know what to do. Whether it be grabbing a slice of pizza or a bag of potato chips, you know how to please an empty stomach. And I love you for that.

6. You never let me down

Of course there have been times where I've been disappointed or felt upset because you may have flawed, but you never let me down. You act like a boyfriend should and continue to stay loyal and faithful. And I love you for that.

7. You have quite the sense of humor

There are times where the jokes get a little cheesy or sound like the typical "dad joke", but when times get tough you always know how to make me laugh or smile. If you know I'm going to sleep upset about something, you are sure to send me a joke just to get that one last smile out of me. And I love you for that.

8. You're my best friend

I know you absolutely hate when I tell you that, but it's true. I tell you everything whether you want to hear it or not and you keep some of my biggest secrets. Thank you for always believing in me and motivating me to be the best I possibly can be. And I love you for that.

9. You sing to me even though you hate it

When we're alone in the car driving along the streets of our small towns, you grab my hand and make eye contact with me just to be able to sing your heart out. So what if you don't have the voice of an angel or rhythm of a drummer, I think your singing skill are the best in the world. And I love you for that.

10. You are my home

I tell you this each and every day. When things are rough at home and I have no body to talk to about difficult times, you are the first person to be there to squeeze me until my breathing slows down and the tears fade away. You hold me an love me unconditionally.. and I love you for that.