7 Reasons Why I Am Thankful For Family

7 Reasons Why I Am Thankful For Family

Without them, I would be nobody.

11532
7 Reasons Why I Am Thankful For Family

Everybody has different kinds of relationships with their families, but everybody should have something to be thankful for. They are the ones who brought you into this world which is already enough reason to be thankful. Here are a few reasons why I am thankful for my very own family.

1. They support all of my decisions.

As long as I am safe and doing the right thing, if my decision makes me happy then my family will support me unconditionally.

2. They motivate me to be the very best that I can be.

We are all going to face obstacles throughout our lives, but without that motivation from outside sources we will never be able to overcome them. My family continues to motivate me to be the best version of myself that I can possibly be during any difficult situation.

3. When nobody else is there, I can always fall back on them.

Whenever I am having a bad day and simply need somebody to talk to, I can always count on them to answer the phone and listen to me complain and rant when nobody else would.

4. They taught me everything I need to know.

I have always been complimented for my manners and respect by strangers and the only people I have to thank for this is my family. The most disrespectful and irresponsible people will go nowhere in life, and my family let me know this from the beginning.

5. They keep me focused.

As a student, it can be very easy to be tempted to throw in the towel when things get stressful or difficult, but my family always keeps me focused on the path ahead. They remind me of my goals in life and help me realize that I am lucky to be getting this education to ensure success in the future.

6. My happiness is the most important thing to them.

If I am not happy with what is happening in my life at the moment, they will either give me advice on how to fix it or go out of their way to find something to make me feel better.

7. I simply would not be here without them.

If it weren't for my family, I would not have a roof over my head. I would not be able to get this wonderful education that I have. I would not have food to eat or clothes to wear. I would not be motivated, mature, or focused. Without them, I would be nobody. I am forever thankful for the blessings that they have given me, something we all need to realize once in our lives.