7 Perfect Rodan And Fields Products For Your Skincare Concerns

Aging, dark spots, acne, redness, dryness, short eyelashes? There's something for you!

13931
Youtube

If you haven't heard of Rodan & Fields, you must be living under a rock, because it is all over social media. Rodan & Fields has been named the #1 skincare company in North America, and I predict it will spread to being #1 in the world in just a short amount of time as everyone discovers these amazing products. This company was created by Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields, the same dermatologists that brought us Proactiv.

My entire life, I was spending an excessive amount of money on skincare products that people told me would work and help my skincare concerns, and I really wanted them to work so I convinced myself that they did. But the truth is, the products were fulfilling empty promises. They never cured my acne, they never brightened or tightened my skin, and they never gave me the hydration I really needed. When I discovered Rodan & Fields and tried their products, my life was seriously changed -- and I'm saying that as a loyal user of the products.

The BEST part about this company, is that they are so confident that you will absolutely love your products and your results, that they offer a 60-day empty bottle, money back guarantee! Yes, this means that if you did not get the results you wanted, you can get all of your money back! You have nothing to lose here. but you will gain great skin!

Now, I have the privilege of being a consultant for this company. So not only do I get to use the products at an amazing discount, but I also get PAID to help people find the perfect products for their skincare concerns (and you can too!)

On to the good stuff: here are the products you must have for all of your skincare needs!

1. Redefine

Redefine is our anti-aging regimen, and is for the appearance of lines, pores and loss of firmness. They have a few different Redefine kits that you can go with.

This is the most basic Redefine regimen, but they also have kits with even more products that amplify your results, like the "Age Assault" regimen which has all of the products in the basic one, but also has the Multi-function Eye Cream, Night Renewing Serum, and the Lip Renewing Serum. Age Assault is one of the best Redefine deals they have, because you get so much more product at a cheaper price than buying all of them individually!

2. Multi-function Eye Cream

The eye cream combines powerful peptides and works to lessen the appearance of crow's feet, reduces puffiness and under eye circles, and brightens the eye area.

3. Reverse Brightening

Reverse brightening is the perfect regimen for skin dullness, discoloration, and uneven skin tone. This would be ideal for those who have sun damage or tanning bed damage that has caused a discoloration of your skin tone.

They also have a Reverse regimen called "Reverse Lightening," and is better for stubborn dark marks, patches, and age spots.

4. Unblemish

The one and only acne products that have ever worked to clear up my own acne, and I'm never going back to anything else! As mentioned before, Drs. Rodan & Fields were the minds behind Proactiv and I will admit that I had tried this for my acne back in middle school and high school. It never worked for me, in fact, it made my acne worse.

Unblemished is completely different than Proactiv, with different ingredients and a brand new formula. Unblemish has quickly learned my face from blackheads and whiteheads, and has prevented any new breakouts from invading my face. This is a must-have for all of you that just can't get rid of your acne for good. Trust me, I know how it feels!

5. Soothe

Soothe is the regimen for sensitive skin. It makes redness on your face disappear and calms dry skin, while still being gentle on sensitivity.

Soothe also helps to treat sunburn, in most cases completely taking the sunburn away in just a few hours! This is a must have, especially for summertime when sunburns are inevitable...and painful!

6. Active Hydration Serum

This serum has just recently been launched, and it is seriously life changing. It boosts the hydration of your skin 200% for 8 hours. The dermatologists have made their own molecule in this serum with 30% glycerin, which is what truly hydrates the skin and makes it both younger-looking and younger-acting. It also boosts the results of all of the regimens mentioned and is oil-free.

7. Lash Boost

Lash Boost is my absolute favorite Rodan & Fields product! There's no more need to buy fake eyelashes or pay for eyelash extensions and the monthly upkeep of them. Now, you can use this eyelash serum and actually grow out your natural lashes to whatever desired length and fullness you want! I've been using this product for a little over two weeks now, and I'm already seeing a tremendous difference in my own lashes. This works on everyone! So if you want longer, fuller lashes, this product is definitely for you!

For any questions, comments, or concerns about the products, feel free to reach out to me or any Rodan & Fields consultant you know! We are all excited to share these products with you and help you find the perfect regimens and products for your skincare concerns.

Rodan & Fields is ALWAYS looking and accepting more consultants, so if you would like to both use these products at a discount AND get paid to help people find the perfect products for them, then becoming a consultant is perfect for you!

Click here for more information!