The End Of The Semester As Told By 'Parks And Recreation'

When you just don't know what to do anymore.

12
IndieWire

The end of the semester is coming up and that means reading days and late nights of cramming are on the horizon. Even though everyone wants to go home, we have to tough it out for one more week and then we're free. Luckily, "Parks and Recreation" knows what we are going through during that last week of the semester.

1. Going out before exams begin.

When your friends force you to go out because it's the last weekend, but you have an 8 a.m. class the next morning.

2. Trying to remember all of the information that you learned.

When it's so hard to know everything from one semester, but you try everything you can.

3. When studying becomes too much.

We all need a break at some point.

4. Dealing with the insane amount of work.

When you give up being a responsible adult because the work load grows by 100 percent.

5. Doing work is no longer appealing.

When you want your professor to say "great work" or "amazing job," but you don't want to put in the effort to get there.

6. Thoughts after an exam.

All of a sudden, you've finished most of your exams.

7. Thoughts during an exam.

We've all had an exam that we didn't realize how unprepared we were for it.

8. Keeping strong during finals week.

When you literally just can't study anymore, but you have to remind yourself that you are strong.

9. Planning out alternative options.

Options include: going back to sleep, going to class, studying or take the L.

10. Giving yourself motivation.

Sometimes you just have to give yourself that pep talk.

11. You start becoming jealous of the ones who aren't studying.

You even envy animals too much because they don't have to go through college.

12. You wish you were a kid again.

Finally, this realization will hit you harder than a train.