4 Reasons Sharing Music Is Important

4 Reasons Why Sharing Music Is The Best Way To Show You Care

Personalized playlists, or even just a song link mean the world to me when I make/send them and they should to you too.

1979
https://unsplash.com/photos/1oKxSKSOowE

Music has always been a very integral component in my life and I always have felt a strong passion for it. Between making playlists for my friends and combing through Spotify's Discover Weekly, I'm always on the hunt for new music. The connections I have made through music are incomparable. Between the friendships that have been forged from liking the same music to discovering a long time friend has the same guilty pleasure song as you, the bonds through music seem to be my strongest.

Music Needs To Be Shared

media.giphy.com

The act of sharing music is what keeps the community alive and well. How else are new ideas floated around to inspire other creators?

Great Way To Bond

Feeling It The Office GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

Sharing music with people that are important to you is an amazing way to become closer. Sharing a favorite song or even just sharing the music that

Expanding Musical Horizons

Headphones Listening To Music GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

Not only do you get to expand a friend's musical scope and your own. By sharing the music that we are into, we are able to create new ways of exposure to music.

The Meaning Behind The Song

Zone Out Hey Arnold GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

I do a monthly playlist of the songs that I listen to a decent amount throughout the month and some songs have that time associated with them whenever I listen to them now. Like alt-j's Breezeblocks will forever remind me of September my junior year of high school. I listen to the song still to this day and I have shared it many times, every time I play it for a friend, I get a flashback of those good memories.