Top 9 luxurious villas on Palm Jumeirah in Dubai

choose your investment asset

33
apartments prices in Dubai in 2022

Palm Jumeirah artificial island in the shape of a palm tree is the most attractive place to buy real estate. The islands have modern high-tech houses made of glass and concrete, real palaces, townhouses and classic mansions.

Villas in Dubai are a combination of luxury and technology. During their construction, the latest technical achievements are used, which provides incredibly comfortable conditions where, relatively recently, there were only water and sand. So, before checking out the apartments prices in Dubai in 2022, see our guide and decide which of the luxurious properties you prefer the most.

Clubvillas

The Clubvillas project is suitable for lovers of private and luxury club complexes, in which cosines and a calm atmosphere are in the first place. There are 22 luxury dwellings, each with 7 bedrooms.

The settlement is characterized by five-star service 24/7, it has everything from laundry to grocery delivery. The demand for them is quite high, they can be safely called a miracle of architectural thought, the boldness of the ideas implemented here is amazing. The constant growth in the value of real estate makes it an excellent property to invest in.

The project was developed by the developer Tikhvin Club House, known for the construction of luxury housing. This fact becomes a guarantee of a high level of comfort. Residents have private gardens which are as beautiful as one of the wonders of the world.

Balqis Esidence Kingdom of Sheba

The Balqis Residence Kingdom of Sheba complex will appeal to those who love something mysterious, appreciate the tart oriental spirit, which helps to feel the magical atmosphere of the kingdoms located on these lands in ancient times. On the territory of the property there are 34 huge housings with private gardens, swimming pools and magnificent views of the sea surface.

Real estate in the Balqis Residence Kingdom of Sheba has the following advantages:

• being on the first line of the sea;
  • landscaped area;
  • areas for sunbathing and relaxation;
  • spa and wellness centers;
  • private beach;
  • 24/7 security and video surveillance.

The charm inherent in the ancient kingdoms was not in vain mentioned. Balqis is the name of the Queen of Sheba, and the Kingdom of Sheba is sung in Solomon's Song of Songs. This book is part of the Old Testament. Such a reference suggests that housing corresponds to the level of kings.

There are 34 cottages in the sector. Each of them has its own swimming pool and private garden. The buildings are located in such a way that from the windows of each a magnificent view of the sea opens. This is an ideal option if you are one of those who like to enjoy sunsets, sunrises and other beauties of nature.

The Grandeur Residences

The name of the The Grandeur Residences is fully justified, it consists of royal mansions. Their style varies considerably, which allows people with different tastes to choose suitable houses. In some of them you can feel like an Indian ruler, in others - an Arab sheikh. The project was implemented by the developer ETA Star, which occupies a leading position in the industry.

Buying a villa in the The Grandeur Residences will allow you to plunge headlong into luxury and splendor. Classic forms here coexist with original design solutions, and the use of modern technologies provides comfortable conditions in any weather.

The surrounding infrastructure is important. Everything you need in life is within walking distance. Near the dwelling are the beach and expensive boutiques. Also nearby is the Taj Exotica Resort and Spa center, which offers:

• all types of spa services and wellness treatments;
  • access to the sea to a private beach (no strangers);
  • a network of restaurants with cuisines of different nations.

Interestingly, the real estate on this stretch of Palm Jumeirah are named after the most prominent dynasties. Smart home technology is used to control all amenities and devices. There is a heliport, tennis courts, heated swimming pools (you can always set a comfortable temperature), 24-hour security, gardens, waterfalls, fountains and large parking lots.

Kempinski Palm Jumeirah

Properties on Palm Jumeirah can suit every taste. If you love classical European and English architecture, Kempinski Palm Jumeirah is the perfect option.

The houses in the complex have the following features:

• rooftop jacuzzi pools;
  • furniture from the Italian designer Francesco Molon (a complete set of necessary things);
  • personal gardens.

The cost of a real estate here starts from USD 7 million. It is constantly increasing, so the purchase becomes a great way to invest in. However, many people prefer to buy houses to live here, it is difficult to come up with better conditions.

Luxury Villas

In modern Dubai, technology plays a paramount role. Without them, it would not have been possible to create such excellent living conditions on the artificial islands. It is quite logical that here you can choose high-tech properties. An excellent project in the category is the Luxury Villas complex. This is a real example of style, when modern architecture allows you to get aesthetic pleasure.

The houses in the complex are glass and concrete structures. The word "concrete" is usually associated with something heavy and bulky, while looking at the villas one feels lightness and even airiness. The streamlined shape of the building resembles racing cars. The architecture of the houses was designed by the famous Zaha Hadid.

Palm Jumeirah is famous for its spacious properties. In the complex, their area varies from 500 to 800 square meters. The price of each property includes not only the building itself, but a private cinema, a rooftop pool and other amenities. Each has its own access to the sea, which is separated by an elegant fence. On a private beach, you will not have to face strangers, which guarantees a comfortable stay. The developer came up with the optimal layout of the plots so that the interests of residents do not intersect.

Viceroy Dubai

The complex is similar to the previous one in its architecture. There are also light and airy buildings made of glass and concrete. The houses here are in keeping with the chrome & white architectural style which is prevalent throughout the city. Houses may seem fragile, but this is a false impression. Only top-class concrete can be used when building. This becomes a guarantee of reliability and safety.

The Viceroy Dubai complex is located at the very base of the "trunk" of the Palm Jumeirah. It is compactly located 222 properties, enjoying quality hotel service. Buying real estate in the area is suitable for those who want to always be close to parties, in the very center of resort life. Residents and guests of the complex are provided with the following services:

• swimming pools (the length of one of them is 100 meters);
  • spa and wellness center (area - 800 square meters);
  • many sports halls;
  • 10 restaurants with a large selection of cuisines from different nations.

The location of the complex has another significant advantage. From here it is easy to get to the most important and prestigious areas of the city. By car, any of them can be reached in 5 minutes.

Signature Villas

The Signature Villas project belongs to one of the three standard development types. However, unification does not mean all cottages have an identical appearance. Each of them has exclusivity, has its own unique features. It is the result of the work of the best architects.

The complex includes 436 luxury real estate. The standard interior space is 650 square meters, the total area is 1,200 square meters.

The developer offers a large selection of designs, which allows you to make each real estate unique, there are no restrictions for decoration. As a result, the standard project changes so much it is difficult to even catch similar features in two properties. Some buyers purchase 2 plots at once in order to build one large building on them. By default, you need to choose from 9 layout options, but you can always make changes to them.

All residents have a pool and a private beach area. Here you can meet sunsets and sunrises, indulge in a serene rest. There are available services to ensure a comfortable life - shops, laundry, hairdressers and beauty salons. The profitability of investing in the property is evidenced by the fact that the first buyers resell them on the secondary market for 2-3 times more. Prices are constantly rising, continuing to be in solid demand.

Garden Homes

The Garden Homes are located so well it turned out to be compatible things that at first glance are impossible to combine. A rich resort life and a relaxing holiday in a narrow family circle. Close proximity to the exit of Palm Jumeirah and accommodation in a quiet location with a minimum of fuss. How did you manage to combine it? It's just that the cottages are located on the central "trunk" of the tree.

From the houses located in the sector, you can walk to all resort entertainment in a few minutes. At the same time, holidays on the islands are associated primarily with the beach. This is not a problem, it is enough to leave the cottage to find yourself on a private stretch of the beach. Here, the inhabitants are waiting for solitude and peace.

The internal area varies from 460 to 560 square meters. The option is ideal if you have a small family. All cottages have their own private pool.

Each building has 3 floors, garages are designed for 2 cars. The number of bedrooms varies from 4 to 6. The choice depends on the number of family members. The cottages are decorated in Arabic, Mediterranean and Greek styles. It allows you to choose the best option for each person, no matter what preferences in architecture he has.

Canal Cove Villas

The Canal Cove Villas sector from the well-known developer Nakhell is located in a secluded and quiet place on the seashore, which is reflected in the name of the complex. All dwellings are located at the beginning of the "branches" of the palm tree. The location is extremely suitable if you are one of those who love active entertainment and secluded relaxation. Both of these are within walking distance.

There are townhouses, each has 3 or 4 bedrooms, depending on the chosen layout. The “branches” of the palm tree have different widths, so some have 6 buildings, others have 12. These are neither palaces nor mansions, but townhouses also belong to the prestigious category of real estate. The issue of landscaping is excellently resolved here. There is a beautiful park in the center of each cluster.

Thanks to high technology, an incredibly high level of comfort has been created here. High-speed Internet and satellite TV is available to every resident. The security service and video surveillance systems provide round-the-clock protection against any encroachment. There is access to entertainment and infrastructure - marinas, huge swimming pools, gyms, private roads.

Villas for sale in Dubai

The purchase of real estate on the Palm Jumeirah Islands can be made for housing or investment. Both options are successful, because the prices are rising, and the conditions here are such that it is difficult to find a better one. High technology has made it possible to build a place that has become synonymous with luxury and comfort. Artificial islands are designed in such a way that only the ideal form can give out that this is a creation of man, not nature.

We reviewed projects from the best developers. All complexes deserve attention, the choice between them often lies in the taste of the buyer. Some like classical European architecture, others like hi-tech, someone else wants to fulfill their dream of luxurious oriental palaces.

All sectors and complexes have a similar set of advantages. Whatever real estate the buyer likes, it will meet the highest quality standards. Housing in Dubai has the following advantages:

• high quality of life;
  • availability of sea access to a private beach;
  • developed infrastructure;
  • transport accessibility;
  • an abundance of restaurants, gyms, spa centers;
  • beautiful gardens and parks on the island;
  • the possibility of choosing a housing for people with any rhythm of life.

Real estate agency in Dubai

If you were planning to buy a property in Dubai, please contact the Ax Capital agency. Their experts will help you find the best properties. They work directly with developers, thanks to which they can make the most profitable offers to their customers.