Overstepping Personal Boundaries

Overstepping Personal Boundaries

Advice for a fulfilling brand new year.

31
Overstepping Personal Boundaries
pierre-morange.fr

Sometimes in life we need to take a step back and reflect on life. Yes, life certainly has its ups and downs, but through it all, there are things that need to be both remembered and forgotten. After assessing my past year, I've gotten the opportunity to learn so much about what I can do to improve on certain aspects of my life. After doing some thorough analysis and tweaking, I've decided to overstep some boundaries I set forth for myself from last year and become the new me this year. To get started, here are some inspirational quotes I hope will give you the confidence to make this year one heck of a year –– in the best way possible.

Be bold

"Faith isn't the ability to believe long and far into the misty future. It's simply taking God at His Word and taking the next step." - Joni Erickson Tada

In this year, have faith. Have faith in God, and He will make sure everything in your life falls on your lap the way its supposed to. Through my own experiences I've learned that despite whatever might be going on around me, one thing will never change –– Jesus Christ. He is my constant whilst everything around me is constantly changing. Whilst I put my faith in Him, I know that this year, and many numerous years to come, will be the best years I will remember for the rest of my life.

Be fearless

"To fear is to expect punishment. To love is to know we are immersed, not in darkness, but in light." - Mother Teresa

In this year, have no fear. If God is for you, who can be against you? Yes, we all know that this world has a mind of its own and tides will change. Everything and anything might seem scary to you, but remember that someone very special is watching over you. Through uncertainty, through doubt, through insecurity, know that God is watching and protecting you. Be fearless and make Him proud.

Be calm

"The antidote to frustration is a calm faith, not in your own cleverness, or in a hard toil, but in God's guidance." - Norman Vincent Peale

In this year, have peace. Life gets crazy all the time and sometimes we find ourselves in situations that make us frustrated enough not to appreciate all the things God has blessed us with. Pause. Listen to yourself breathe. That breath you just took in is another opportunity to make a positive difference in both your life and someone else's. On the other hand, that same breath you took should remind you it's someone's last, so take advantage of it and pray that God continues to guide you in all your decision-making.

Be courageous

"Faith isn't the ability to believe long and far into the misty future.

It's simply taking God at His Word and taking the next step." - Joni Erickson Tada

In this year, be courageous. Don't be afraid to take that leap of faith and go for your dreams. Do what makes you truly happy, whilst remembering to be selfless. Life is about making a difference and cherishing all the wonderful moments you have with loved ones. Keep strengthening your relationship with God and have the upmost confidence that He will make sure your leap will be worth it...if that's His will.

Be open

"God is the light that shows me the way, for there is nothing that God cannot do." - Anonymous

In this year, be open-minded to change. Personally, I despise it at all cost, but sometimes this can be a good thing. Take this year as another opportunity to explore (smartly explore) everything you've been curious about and trust God to guide you. Without Him and His blessing, you won't have the protection you need to pursue and venture out into the "unknown."

Be confident

"Faith is a bird that feels dawn breaking and sings while it is still dark." - Rabindranath Tagore

In this year, be a go-getter! No matter what is going on in your life, or if nothing seems to be going right, know that God is right there watching you. Involve Him in all your life decisions and He will be sure to protect you in the midst of chaos. Have faith and know that He is watching your every step. He knows you and knows your full potential. Trust Him and live a fearless life.