The Best Theories About 'Outer Banks' Season 2

Gen Zers And Millennials Are Addicted To 'Outer Banks' — And They're Already Predicting Season 2

John B is just everything.

8973

Everyone is LOVING "Outer Banks," as you've probably heard. And if you haven't caught the hype for the show yet, these articles will definitely give you a taste of what you're missing.

If you already have seen and fallen in love with the teen heartthrob crew, you need to get on board with some of these theories for season two!

Check out all of the hotties on "Outer Banks"

It is no secret that John B is a crowd favorite for his beachy, effortless hotness and his bad boy personality.

The perfect complement to John B's bad-boy vibes is Sarah Cameron, but we can't get over how hot her dad is. Like, are we wrong?

If John B isn't your cup of tea, then you probably stan JJ like crazy. He's more my type, TBH.

Endless theories and questions that have hooked us

If you thought you were the only one who thinks that John B is going to end up with Kie in season two, you were 100 percent wrong. We are a pack of Kie and John B stans.

Also, as much as we love the show, if you can't answer the second question here, then we are on the same page because, honestly, how did that happen?

As far as theories go, I am so on board for these especially number seven because we need some love for JJ.

These relationships make us so happy

Yes, we love the love between Pope and Kiara, obviously. I really think it's important to highlight their love because John B and Sarah, as cute as they are together, just don't seem to be my favorite.

There is one relationship that goes unnoticed too often and that's the pure friendship between John B and JJ. Obviously, we want some love in JJ's life in season two, but John B and his friendship just hits us in the feels.

Get your essentials for binge-watching "Outer Banks" while we continue being in quarantine like this weighted blanket and these super cute copper wine glasses!

As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.