Why 'Outer Banks' Should Be Your Next Netflix Binge-Watch

10 Reasons Everyone You Know Is Watching 'Outer Banks' — Or At Least Thinking About Starting It

JOHN B!!!

3764

By now, it is safe to declare "Outer Banks" on Netflix as THE TV Show of quarantine.

"Tiger King" got out to an early lead, but since, the Pogues and the Kooks have owned pop culture conversations while everyone has been cooped up this spring amidst a global pandemic. And if you are one of the very few people out there in the world that has not heard about "Outer Banks" and or haven't binged it yet, well...

It's time.

Here are 10 reasons everyone you know has already watched, is watching, or at the very least, thinking about starting "Outer Banks":

1. John B is such a ridiculously amazing protagonist.

Oh, and he's really good looking.

2. His friends are equally ridiculous in their own right.

And yes, they are also all really good looking, too.

3. These characters are all supposed to be 16 or 17, but the actors are all in their mid-20s.

The absurdity of this is part of the show's charm, I promise.

4. The location.

The closest thing you're getting to a real vacation this summer, sorry.

5. The cast has done a lot of press and lots of videos together during quarantine.

And it makes them even more likable.

6. Sarah Cameron and Kiara both have love stories you want to see more of.

Who will end up with who??

7. It seems like season two is a go, and that showrunners want up to FOUR OR FIVE SEASONS TOTAL.

Sign. Me. Up.

8. It's got that certain "it" factor that shows like "The OC" and "One Tree Hill" have.

OK, so it's not as good as those iconic shows, but it certainly shares some similar vibes.

9. Sarah Cameron's dad is kindaaaaa hot.

An amazing villain, too.

10. It ends on a pretty good cliff hanger.

But really, WTF will happen now?