I'm The Girl Who Will Always Be Daddy's Little Girl, And Proud Of It

Even though my puppy dog face didn't work 100% of the time, thank you for the times it did.
347

An open letter from the girl who will always be daddy's little girl,

I've always been known to be daddy's little girl, even as I grew older he still always told me I will forever be his little girl. Through every little fight and argument, he will always see me as his little girl.

We've had our fair share of fights, but we've always worked it out, whether that took minutes or months - we have always figured it out. This article is for you and how I'm forever thankful to be daddy's little girl.

Thank you for always supporting me... Through everything I've always wanted to do, you always supported me. You never let me say the words "I can't" because you always believed I could. Even when I didn't make the best decisions, you let me learn from them and if I ever needed help, you are always there to give me advice.

Thank you for being my number one fan... You came to watch every one of my sports games possible and always cheered me on and were usually the loudest one there. You always get excited when seeing me do good at games or even on my worst days you kept my head high. You always told me where I could improve my weaknesses and told me about my strengths.

Thank you for never being disappointed in me... Even though I didn't make the best decisions when I was younger, you never said, "I told you so." Thank you for always talking through it with me to help me make better decisions for my future.

Thank you for the best of both worlds... Whether we were outside fishing or doing whatever, you always saw me as your little princess. You showed me how to grab a fish even when I was scared to and you even showed me how to shoot a gun. You treated me like I was one of the boys with getting down and dirty to being a princess watching me get dressed up for special events.

Thank you for making sure I was always happy... Whenever I was down, you were there to make sure my tiara didn't fall. You always worked your butt off to support me and made sure I always had what I needed. Even though my puppy dog face didn't work 100% of the time, thank you for the times it did.

Thank you for helping me grow but still be your little girl... 20 years later and you always will say I'm your little girl. Thank you for letting me grow and helping me to do so, making my own decisions, learn from my mistakes, and how to be the best me possible.

Thank you, Dad, for everything you've done for me and will continue to do for me. It will always mean the world to me.

I love you always xoxo,

Your little girl