10 Reasons To Buy A One-Piece Instead Of A Bikini

10 Simple Reasons To Buy A Cute One-Piece Bathing Suit Instead Of Longing For A 'Beach Body' In A Bikini

Don't beat yourself up because you are beautiful anyway!

460
https://www.pexels.com/photo/woman-holding-pink-stability-ball-1362478/

It is the month of March *ALREADY*. I can't believe my eyes when I look at the calendar and I see that summer is three months away! Exciting, but the time is flying in 2019!

Women run into this problem every year. It is around the time when we start to work on our summer bodies. That's cool and all; if you want to do that, amazing. But you really don't need to if you don't want to.

Here are 10 fabulous reasons to buy a cute AF one-piece bathing suit instead of searching for that bikini. Don't long for the beach body because you already have one!

1. They are super comfortable.

One-pieces are extremely comfy. They are flexible. Some of the ones I have are so comfortable that I could sleep in them. Bikinis are hard to sleep in, whether you are on the beach or at the pool.

2. They come in many different styles.

Bikinis have limited access to style. What matters there is color or pattern. One-pieces have color and pattern PLUS more. You can wear a one-piece strapless, high-necked, laced, what have you. My favorite is open-back.

3. They are simple.

Never complex. Personally, I always thought that bikinis were just too much, but for some reason, I always wore them. The strings would get messed up in the washer and dryer. A one-piece? You can slip one on easy-peasey-lemon-squeezey.

4. One-piece prices are so much better.

You have to pay for the top half and the bottom half of a bikini separately, which is bull. One-piece bathing suits would satisfy your bank account and your happiness. It is one easy price for all of it.

5. They make you feel better in your own skin.

Not that I'm trying to tell you what to wear. If you feel comfortable wearing a bikini, go for it. I personally think that one-pieces make me feel better in my own body, so you should feel that way, too.

6. They will change your mind.

From the time I was little until I was about 20 years old, I had always worn a bikini. I always felt comfortable in one. I thought I needed that to feel good. I refused to try on one-pieces because I actually thought they made me look bad. The day I tried one on was the day that I never went back to wearing a bikini. Believe me, one-pieces will change your mind.

7. They are very cute.

One-pieces make you look super cute when bikinis sometimes fail to do that.

8. They make you love yourself.

I guess this could be the same thing as the fifth reason, but all in all, it is a great piece of swimwear! It is a priority to love yourself first before anything else. You should not have to worry about what something looks like on you, but one-pieces contribute to love.

9. They are super fitting.

No matter what size you are, a one-piece will fit. When bikinis fail, one-pieces save and win.

10. They make you look better, TBH.

When you look in that mirror while wearing a one-piece, you should feel absolutely gorgeous. One-pieces make you look better, honestly. There are so many amazing features about them that show off in you.