No matter who you are (an introvert, person of color, member of the LGBTQ+ community, Scorpio, TikToker, you name it), we want to hear what dating in America is like for you and the thoughts you have while working through the talking stage, first dates, navigating love, working through dating problems, etc.
Here's where you come in! We want you to share these thoughts you have while dating in America in the form of a numbered list! This can be more serious, funny, or a mix of the two. To share your thoughts:
- Open a new post in Odyssey's CORE
- Create a new article using the headline structure: XX Thoughts You've Probably Had If You're A ___________ Dating In America
- Write a listicle that outlines all of the thoughts you have when dating in the U.S. that others can relate to
- This list should be at least 10 points
- This list should be preceded with an intro paragraph of at least two sentences
- Submit your finished article under Community: Relationships for a chance to be featured on Swoon
- Don't have an account? CREATE ONE
For more information on ways to write for Swoon, email email@example.com.
Follow Swoon on Instagram.