When I first got Parker, I was a young journalist working in Ithaca, New York. I got him as an 8-week year old puppy and we lived alone for two years.
Once I got a job in NYC, Parker moved to South Jersey to live with my retired parents — and an acre of wooded land. So now, Parker is living his best retirement life.
He's some more information about Parker.
- Age: He will be 6 as of April 22, 2020
- Weight: 75 pounds
- Where he was born: Maryland
- Favorite Food: steak and eggs
- Current Location: South Jersey
- Nicknames: Park, Parkey, Peter Barker, Big Head
- Best Friend: Michael, who is also his Dad
5 Random Facts About Parker:
- Loves to chase deer, but is unsure what he would do if he actually caught one.
- Giving kisses is his preferred love language.
- Hates all forms of light while trying to sleep. Will not hesitate to put head underneath a pillow or blanket.
- Has never been officially timed but likes to say he can run up to 35 miles per hour.
- Loves to cuddle, ideally right up against your butt.
The Best Picture Of Parker Ever Taken Is:
Want to follow Parker's Instagram?
Instagram: We are sorry, but Parker doesn't have an Instagram because his Dad sucks.