Meet My Dog: Parker, A Fancy Fawn Boxer Who Lives In South Jersey

He's happier than he looks, I promise.

157
Michael Nocella

When I first got Parker, I was a young journalist working in Ithaca, New York. I got him as an 8-week year old puppy and we lived alone for two years.

Once I got a job in NYC, Parker moved to South Jersey to live with my retired parents — and an acre of wooded land. So now, Parker is living his best retirement life.

He's some more information about Parker.

About Parker:

• Age: He will be 6 as of April 22, 2020
  • Weight: 75 pounds
  • Where he was born: Maryland
  • Favorite Food: steak and eggs
  • Current Location: South Jersey
  • Nicknames: Park, Parkey, Peter Barker, Big Head
  • Best Friend: Michael, who is also his Dad

5 Random Facts About Parker:

• Loves to chase deer, but is unsure what he would do if he actually caught one.
  • Giving kisses is his preferred love language.
  • Hates all forms of light while trying to sleep. Will not hesitate to put head underneath a pillow or blanket.
  • Has never been officially timed but likes to say he can run up to 35 miles per hour.
  • Loves to cuddle, ideally right up against your butt.

The Best Picture Of Parker Ever Taken Is:

Want to follow Parker's Instagram?

Instagram: We are sorry, but Parker doesn't have an Instagram because his Dad sucks.

Want to create a funny pet profile for your pet or someone you know?

Click here for our easy-to-use template you'll just have to copy and paste.

From Your Site Articles