22 Songs To Use For Your Next GoPro Video

Play one of these songs in the background for the perfect vacation vibes.

258351

We've all seen a Jay Alvarez travel video and wondered two things: How can I live that lifestyle and how does he choose which song to use for his videos?

It will take a lot more than my advice and a few paragraphs to answer the former, however, compiling a list of music that will highlight the best of your vacation is something a little creative research can provide.

Rather than search through Spotify playlists that all have the same Lorde song or choose whatever is popular on the radio, check out the list below for the perfect song to match the vibe of your next vacation memories.

Feel Good Getaway

Whether it's a beach vacation or a laid-back weekend in a new city, these songs are perfect to showcase a happy and positive vibe for your video.

Gone - Jr Jr

Sunny Side - Jackson Breit

T-Shirt Weather - Circa Waves

The Tropics - L D R U

Sun Models (feat. Madelyn Grant) - ODESZA

High Tempo Adventure Mix

If you're planning a trip where you're going to capture a lot of fast-paced adventurous activities best queued by a beat drop, these songs mixes are the perfect fit for you.

Good Vibes (Feat. Cosmos & Creature) - PLS&TY

Keeping Your Head Up - Don Diablo Remix

Colors (Audien Remix) - Halsey

Collapse (feat. Memorecks) - Zeds Dead

Next To You - L D R U

Songs That Mention Locations

The best way to showcase your trip is with a song that features your location. Summer trip to Paris anyone?

Barcelona - Ed Sheeran

Budapest - George Ezra

Paris - The Chainsmokers

The Classics

No matter the situation, you can't go wrong with these classic background tracks for your next Go Pro video.

You & Me - Flume

Final Song - MO

All Night (feat. Matoma) - The Vamps

Catch Me (feat. Naaz) - Yellow Claw & Flux Pavilion

Dreamy Sunset Vibes

Sunsets, flowing dresses in the wind and slow motion action shots. That's the image that comes to mind when these songs are layered in the background.

Lay It On Me - Kasbo

Ocean Eyes (Astronomyy Remix) - Billie Eilish

Silence Marshmello and Khalid

Trndsttr (feat. M. Maggie) - Black Coast

Make You Feel - Alina Baraz