Now That Syllabus Week Is Over, Be Prepared

Don't be late early!

2

If you're in college you already know the first week is always syllabus week. The great feeling of walking into class to pick your seat for the rest of the semester and satisfaction of knowing the only thing you will cover is the syllabus. The syllabus tells you everything you need to know about the class, grading, assignments, and policies. There are some professors who cover the first lesson during syllabus week and a little tip; they are always the ones who take their class real serious and will be slightly harder than usual.

Now that syllabus week is over you should be prepared for the real college work to start. As soon as you get your syllabus you should write down your assignments and test dates in your planner so you are well prepared of due dates. Do not get behind and overwhelmed with all the assignments, take it one task at time.

To be prepared for the semester you should start early. Start reading early, do homework as soon as it is assigned, and read over notes every other day. Don't be late early! You need to be prepared for all of your classes giving you multiple assignments and test all at one time.

You should also be able to balance social life with school life, and everything else. Don't start skipping classes because you will get into the habit and miss class all the time. If you want to hang out with friends do your homework before so you can enjoy your social life. College is a give or take situation so balance it all out and you will do well.