November National Days

Thanksgiving is coming up and I am super hype because Thanksgiving dinner is my favorite meal of the year. But there are also a bunch of other fun days to celebrate this month, too!

November 1: National Calzone Day

It's a "delicate little dough pocket filled with tomato sauce, cheese, and seasoned meat."

November 2: National Deviled Egg Day

c1.staticflickr.com

They smell so bad but they taste so good.

November 3: National Sandwich Day

It's peanut butter jelly time.

November 4: National Candy Day

If you haven't already eaten all of your Halloween candy, here is your excuse to do it!

November 5: National Donut Day

I DO-NUT want to miss out on this one!

November 6: National Nachos Day

Skip the tacos this Tuesday... it's Nacho Night!

November 7: National Stress Awareness Day

www.thebluediamondgallery.com

I'm aware that I am chronically stressed, which doesn't necessarily mean it's a good thing

November 8: National Cappuccino Day

Is drinking eight cappuccinos in one day excessive or naw?

November 9: National Scrapple Day

c2.staticflickr.com

Gold star if you actually know what scrapple is

November 10: National Vanilla Cupcake Day

Simple, sweet, and delicious!

November 11: Veterans Day / National Sundae Day

c1.staticflickr.com

Go grab an ice cream sundae with your favorite vet to express your appreciation for his or her service to our country!

November 12: National Pizza with the Works EXCEPT Anchovies Day

c1.staticflickr.com

I'm usually not one to discriminate, but anchovies are kind of nasty on pizza

November 13: World Kindness Day

You should be kind everyday but make it a point to do something nice today

November 14: National Pickle Day

I freaking love pickles

November 15: National Raisin Bran Cereal Day

c1.staticflickr.com

To further support the fact that I am actually a grandmother despite being 21 years old, raisin bran crunch is one of my favorite cereals... the more raisins, the better!

November 16: National Fast Food Day

We all need that fast food fix every once in awhile, and Chick-fil-A is my weakness... I just love me some nugs

November 17: National Take a Hike Day

I absolutely love hiking, so as long as the weather is nice, I will definitely be hitting the trails!

November 18: National Princess Day

Damn right I will be sporting my tiara all day long

November 19: National Play Monopoly Day

c1.staticflickr.com

Get the snacks ready - it's family board game night!

November 20: National Peanut Butter Fudge Day

upload.wikimedia.org

To be honest, I am not a huge fan of fudge AND I'm allergic to peanuts so I will not be participating, but that shouldn't stop you (unless you're in the same boat as me)

November 21: National Gingerbread Cookie Day

I feel like this is a month too early...

November 22: National Cranberry Relish Day

c1.staticflickr.com

It's pretty cool that Thanksgiving happens to fall on the same day this year! You'll definitely find me hitting up the cranberry sauce at dinner!

November 23: National Cashew Day

pngimg.com

Fun fact: if you are allergic to cashews, your poop will turn orange after eating them

November 24: National Sardines Day

c1.staticflickr.com

This time I would like to order a pizza with the works - including anchovies!

November 25: National Parfait Day

img00.deviantart.net

Yogurt and granola parfaits are one of my favorite breakfasts

November 26: National Cake Day

November's national days have been pretty great so far, but this one takes the cake

November 27: National Bavarian Cream Pie Day

upload.wikimedia.org

Cake yesterday and pie today? Life doesn't get much better than this...

November 28: National French Toast Day

c1.staticflickr.com

Now French toast? Okay, life just got even better

November 29: Electronic Greetings Day

Remember when e-cards were a thing? Well, today it's time to bring them back!

November 30: National Mason Jar Day

c1.staticflickr.com

I am actually obsessed with mason jars - especially the tiny little cute baby ones :)