November 8 Is National Cappuccino Day, So Here Are 12 Activities To Help You Celebrate

It's a little addicting

16

Coffee is one of the quickest and often expensive ways to stay energized and motivated when you are feeling tired or ready to start the day. Whether it's a Frappuccino, Latte, Decaf or Regular, coffee is enjoyed by everyone. Overtime, many blends of coffee were created for customers to enjoy and it gives employees and college students the guaranteed boost they need in the morning. While coffee can become addicting, it also has some health benefits, and is known to prevent certain diseases. Drinking coffee can reduce the risk of heart and kidney disease in women. In honor of National Cappuccino Day, there are a variety of activities and blends of coffee that you can try to enjoy the holiday even more. Here are the best ones to experience.

1. Drink a cappuccino from your favorite coffee mug

When you wake up after getting dressed and making breakfast, having a cup of cappuccino is the best way to start your morning. Using your favorite cup makes it even better. This will put you in a great mood for the rest of the day.

2. Get an espresso machine

If you do not have one, go out and purchase an expresso maker to start brewing cappuccinos. They are easy to prepare with the right machine. Once you get one at the store or Amazon, you can make your favorite drinks for any occasion.

3. Post a photo of your cappuccino on social media

The images that baristas make in the foam of cappuccinos have become a type of art. Before enjoying your drink, snap of picture and post it on Facebook or Instagram. Make sure to use the hashtag #NationalCappuccinoDay to share your beverage with your friends.

4. Read about the history of coffee

While you are drinking the cappuccino of your choice; take a little time to research the history of coffee and where cappuccinos originated. It will give you something to do while relaxing. It's a difficult beverage to make for sure, but once the foam ratio is accurate, unique designs can be created on top of it.

5. Have an iced cappuccino

This drink is good if the weather is a little warmer. To make it, just add some ice with grounded coffee and cold foamed milk. Enjoy with a sandwich of your choice.

6. Buy a light cappuccino

This beverage contains more hot than foamed milk. Since the taste is diluted, it's like drinking a cafe latte with the addition of foam placed on top. It pairs with an oatmeal cookie.

7. Enjoy a dark cappuccino

Here is a cappuccino that has less milk compared to others. There is less steamed milk, the coffee has a darker color, the amount of foamed milk is higher, and it has a much stronger taste. Have this one with a delicious pastry.

8. Get a flavored cappuccino

This is the most popular cappuccino. Add your favorite choice of syrup like caramel, peppermint, cinnamon or pumpkin. Include some other flavors like chocolate sauce if you want, and enjoy with a scone.

9. Have a writer's meetup

If you have friends who are writers or joined a Facebook group for writers and coffee lovers, try to arrange a small meeting at your local cafe or make a Zoom call from home. Then you can talk about ideas, tell stories, and share your progress as a writer. Make your favorite cappuccino and get the conversation started.

10. Swap dinner and coffee recipes

Contact your family and friends. Ask them if they have any good dinner recipes for autumn, including coffee, and suggestions of the best cafes near you. Write down the information and then invite them out to have some coffee.

11. Visit your favorite coffee shop

Stop by any café and get a delicious cappuccino, and find out if anyplace is giving away a free cup for the holiday. Invite a friend and have a conversation. This is a great way to enjoy your coffee while spending time with one of your contacts.

12. Look for discounts for coffee makers and other merchandise

Go to your local coffee shop, retail store or favorite café website and find out if there are any sales. If you know someone who loves coffee, you can get them a gift card. Coffee themed calendars are fun surprise for their birthday or Christmas.