Congrats on your graduation little brother!

To My Not-so Little Brother On His High School Graduation, You Amaze Me Every Day

The world is your stage, and I can't wait to see you shine

176
https://www.everypixel.com/search?q=graduation&stocks_type=free&image_id=5400647201190374738

Let me be the first to say congrats on your graduation, and an even bigger congrats on getting into your #1 college, you amaze me every day.

I am so excited for you to experience this new stage of your life. You are about to graduate high school and enter your first year of college, and I am more than thrilled to be by your side during this journey! Us New Jersey kids who go to college in PA need to stick together!

It feels like just yesterday you and I were both attending the same high school doing everything together. Time truly does fly, and you will notice that as you start your freshman year of college.

Although we might not be attending the same university (it still isn't TOO late to transfer by the way...) just know I will always be a phone call away, a half hour drive, and nothing will stop me from getting to you. Don't be surprised when I randomly show up for us to get Chipotle or Chilis together on a casual Tuesday night when we are both too stressed out with homework.

Words can't describe how proud I am of you for getting through these past four years. You and I both know some of the hardships that had to be dealt with in and outside of school, but nothing too big got in the way of all your success, and that is truly inspiring. Like we've always said, "Just keep swimming, and everything will be ok."

I don't say it enough, but you truly amaze me. From your intelligence in school to your talent on stage, I am so proud to call you my little brother. I will always be your biggest fan; sitting right in the front row, flowers in my hand, ready to congratulate you on another amazing performance. I can finally admit that you are, and always will be, the star of the family (just don't forget me when you are rich and famous).

Not only do you light up the stage, but you truly light up my life. Your sense of humor and crazy personality always somehow allows me to crack a smile when I don't want to, and I know you will bring a lot of sunshine into someone's life this upcoming Fall semester, just like you did for mine all these years.

I want you to know, even though you are a college student now, you are still my little brother, and I will always be your big sister. I will always be the person you come to when something goes wrong, and I will always be the person you share funny stories and happy moments with. College is an amazing time where you are free to be on your own, be completely independent, create special memories with new people, and be your true self. I am excited for you to finally experience that.

So for your first year of school out of state, I truly wish you nothing but all the success in the world. I know you are capable of amazing things, and I can't wait to see you shine.

Congrats on your high school graduation baby brother. This chapter of your life might be closing, but I promise, the best is yet to come.