6 Best Songs From TV Shows

There are many things we didn't notice growing up, watching certain television shows. One of those things are how much of a bop original TV show songs were! Below are six that I chose off the top of my head. I hope you enjoy this little route down nostalgia lane!

*This isn't in a particular order.*

"My Shiny Teeth and Me" - Chip Skylark

This is not only a bop, but informative! Great for younger kids.

Boyz in Motion

I'm not sure what the exact song title is but I loved "the boyz." Honestly, who didn't?

"Song 2 You" - Andre ft. Tori

On the show "Victorious," Andre wrote this song and performed it with Tori. It is absolutely beautiful. Side note: I think my replay button is broken.

I personally feel like it should've been a solo based on hearing Andre sing it alone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWeO3OeXSYI

Eddie's Audition

Eddie was SUCH a good rapper! I've listened to/watched this video countless times. It's sad to see the route Orlando Brown's chosen because he's very talented.

E.V.I.L. B.O.Y.S. - Candace

Why did this song turn out to be so great?

"Tell Me That You Love Me" - Tori ft. Andre

Another song with Tori and Andre that makes my heart happy; they're both super talented. Having them sing together is pure magic.

From Your Site Articles
Related Articles Around the Web