6 Best Songs From TV Shows

6 Best Songs From TV Shows

Are any of the following also your favorite?

18

There are many things we didn't notice growing up, watching certain television shows. One of those things are how much of a bop original TV show songs were! Below are six that I chose off the top of my head. I hope you enjoy this little route down nostalgia lane!

*This isn't in a particular order.*

"My Shiny Teeth and Me" - Chip Skylark

This is not only a bop, but informative! Great for younger kids.

Boyz in Motion

I'm not sure what the exact song title is but I loved "the boyz." Honestly, who didn't?

"Song 2 You" - Andre ft. Tori

On the show "Victorious," Andre wrote this song and performed it with Tori. It is absolutely beautiful. Side note: I think my replay button is broken.

I personally feel like it should've been a solo based on hearing Andre sing it alone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWeO3OeXSYI

Eddie's Audition

Eddie was SUCH a good rapper! I've listened to/watched this video countless times. It's sad to see the route Orlando Brown's chosen because he's very talented.

E.V.I.L. B.O.Y.S. - Candace

Why did this song turn out to be so great?

"Tell Me That You Love Me" - Tori ft. Andre

Another song with Tori and Andre that makes my heart happy; they're both super talented. Having them sing together is pure magic.