Here it is, the Mario Kart crew assigned to signs, as their characters represent them. Do you think this is accurate? Is your sign paired with the character you think matches it best?

1. Aquarius

Aquarius people are progressive and independent. They tend to be temperamental, aloof and uncompromising much like Waluigi

2. Pisces

Pisces are compassionate, intuitive and gentle. They are overly trusting, sad and sometimes play the victim. Pisces are one in the same with toad.

3. Aries 

Aries are courageous, determined and honest. Like Bowser they are also impatient, moody, aggressive and sometimes short-tempered.

Taurus

Taurus are reliable, patient, and responsible. They are stubborn and uncompromising. Donkey Kong would definitely be a Taurus.

5. Gemini

Gemini are gentle, curious and have the ability to learn quickly. They are sometimes nervous and indecisive however making them a match for Daisy

6. Cancer

Similarly to Wario, cancers are tenacious, imaginative, and sympathetic. They can be pessimistic, suspicious and insecure.

7. Leo 

Leo's are creative, generous and cheerful. Like Princess Peach they can be stubborn and arrogant.

8. Virgo 

Just like Boo Virgos are shy, overly critical, loyal and analytical.

9. Libra

Libras are cooperative, diplomatic, indecisive, and likely to avoid confrontation. Yoshi is the perfect match to be a Libra.

10. Scorpio

Mario matches the resourceful, brave, stubborn, distrusting and secretive traits of the Scorpio.

11. Sagittarius 

Sagittarius are generous, idealistic and tend to promise more than they can deliver.

12. Capricorn

Capricorn's are responsible, disciplined, unforgiving and can be condescending. Toadette represents this group well.