A Student's Guide To Norman Apartments

A Student's Guide To Norman Apartments

I rounded up six of the top student apartments in Norman so you don't have to.

58

If you're a student in Norman and you're looking for a new place to call home, you've come to the right place! I dug up all the details on six popular apartments for your convenience. I've included room costs, amenities, utilities included, fees, pet policies, and a link to floorplans or virtual tours. I chose apartments with the most floorplans, so most of them include at least two-, three-, and four-bed options. Some of them include one-bed options if you want to strike out on your own. Whatever you're looking for, I hope you find it here. If you don't, there are other apartments out there that didn't fit into the scope of this article. Best of luck in your search!

1. State

https://stateoncampus.com/norman/

Location: 730 Stinson Street, Norman, OK 73072

2 Bed 2 Bath price: $625 (930 sq. ft.)

3 Bed 3 Bath price: $510 (1,164 sq. ft.)

4 Bed 4 Bath price: $495 (1,365 sq. ft.) $505 (1,398 sq. ft.)

Amenities: Yoga room, washer/dryer, internet and cable, fully furnished, shuttle to Walmart, bike sharing

Utilities Included: Water, heat, trash removal, sewer, electricity ($30 cap)

Application Fee: $25

Security Deposit: Ranging from $742-$937/person

Pet Deposit; Rent: $300 deposit; $30/month

Pet Policy: 2 pet limit, 50 lb. limit

Additional fees: Covered parking ($30/month)

Virtual tour

2. The Ave

https://avenorman.com/gallery/

Location: 3301 12th Ave SE Norman, OK 73072

1 Bed 1 Bath price: $925 (600 sq. ft.), $999 (850 sq. ft.)

2 Bed 2.5 Bath price: $709 (1,150 sq. ft.)

3 Bed 3.5 Bath price: $599 (1,500 sq. ft.)

4 Bed 4.5 Bath price: $519 (1,700 sq. ft.)

5 Bed 5.5 Bath price: $509 (2,200 sq. ft.)

Amenities: Walk-in closets, fully furnished, internet and TV, patio, washer/dryer, a computer lab with 24 hr access and free printing

Utilities Included: Water, trash removal, sewer, AC

Administration Fee: $150

Application Fee: $50

Pet Fee: $500

Pet Policy: 2 pet limit, 75 lb. limit

Virtual tour

3. Millennium

https://www.millenniumok.com/norman/millennium-apartments/photos/

Location: 900 E Lindsey St. Norman, OK 73071

1 Bed 1 Bath price: $910 (375 sq. ft.)

2 Bed 2 Bath price: $664 (900 sq. ft.)

4 Bed 4 Bath price: $499 (1,392 sq. ft.), $530 (1,604 sq. ft.)

5 Bed 5 Bath price: $469 (1,690 sq. ft.)

Amenities: Smart TV, balcony, dishwasher, internet, washer/dryer, AC, cable/satellite, fridge, electric locks

Utilities Included: Gas, water, trash removal, sewer

Administration Fee: $100

Application Fee: $50

Pet Fee; Rent: $200; $25/month

Additional Fees: Assigned Garage Parking ($10-$25)

Floorplans

4. Callaway House

https://www.americancampus.com/student-apartments/ok/norman/callaway-house-apartments#gallery

Location: 333 E Brooks St, Norman, OK 73069

1 Bed 1 Bath price: $924 (475 sq. ft.), $1,054 (538 sq. ft.)

2 Bed 2 Bath price: $754 (819 sq. ft.), $784 (857 sq. ft.)

3 Bed 3 Bath price: $694 (1,110 sq. ft.)

4 Bed 4 Bath price: $594 (1,360 sq. ft.), $624 (1,495 sq. ft.), $654 (1,387 sq. ft. OR 1,495), $664 (1,493 sq. ft.)

Amenities: Fully furnished, washer/dryer, walk-in closets available

Utilities Included: Internet, cable TV, water, sewer, trash

Administration Fee: $150

Application Fee: $50

Pet Policy: No pets allowed

Virtual tour

5. Cottages

http://cottagesofnorman.com/gallery/

Location: 1601 E. Imhoff Road, Norman, Oklahoma 73071

2 Bed 2.5 Bath price: $690-$825 (sq. ft. unknown-varied floorplans)

3 Bed 3 Bath price: $590-$605 (sq. ft. unknown-varied floorplans)

4 Bed 4.5 Bath price: $545-$585 (sq. ft. unknown-varied floorplans)

5 Bed 5 Bath price: $535 (sq. ft. unknown-varied floorplans)

Amenities: Washer/dryer, walk-in closets available, cable TV and high-speed Internet, porches available, valet trash service

Utilities Included: Water and sewer

Administration/Application Fee: $180

Pet Policy: Pet-friendly (fees unknown)

Additional Fees: Add furniture ($20)

Floorplans

6. Crimson Park

http://live-crimsonpark.com/gallery/

Location: 2657 Classen Blvd., Norman, OK 73071

1 Bed 1 Bath price: $999 (sq. ft. unknown)

2 Bed 2 Bath price: $599 (881 sq. ft.)

3 Bed 3 Bath price: $549 (sq. ft. unknown)

3 Bed 2 Bath price: $479 (sq. ft. unknown) add a private bathroom for $65

4 Bed 2 Bath price: $439 (1,360 sq. ft.)

Amenities: High-speed Internet, washer/dryer, air conditioning, ceiling fans, smoke-free, cable, fireplace, walk-in closets, balconies/ patios, fully furnished with leather-style furniture

Utilities Included: Water, trash removal, sewer

Administration Fee: $100

Application Fee: $35

Pet Policy: Pet-friendly in select buildings (fees unknown)

Floorplans

Apartment Amenities

Pool: All

Study Room: State, The Ave, Callaway House

Computer Lab: The Ave, Millennium, Callaway House, Cottages, Crimson Park

Basketball Court: State, The Ave, Crimson Park

Tanning: State, The Ave, Millennium

Fitness Center: All

Cafe: The Ave

Game Area: All

Movie Theater: The Ave

Soccer Field: The Ave

Sand Volleyball: State, The Ave, Millennium, Cottages, Crimson Park

Dog Park: The Ave, Millennium, Cottages

Campus Shuttle: State, The Ave, Cottages, Crimson Park

TESTIMONIALS

Callaway: Some things I like about it are: proximity to campus, parking garage, apartment decor/style, plenty of living/bedroom/bathroom/closet space, decent noise reduction in the hallways. -Preston La (resident for one year)

The Ave: I like The Ave because the rooms are huge. I love that each room gets two closets because I'm able to have a storage closet, but my roommate loves it because she shops a lot. The rooms come furnished which is great, and the furniture is really basic so it's good for decorating. There's also a media room for movie nights that you can reserve at the clubhouse, a virtual golf room, and a huge pool and hot tub! The management is all right; exactly what you expect out of college apartment living. The front desk staff is always helpful and kind. -Miranda Myers (resident for one year)

Cottages: I love living at the Cottages. The management is really friendly and helpful; maintenance requests usually get looked at in a timely manner. The amenities are great--the hot tub and pool were recently renovated, and the study lounge and workout room are nice. We have a front porch and plenty of room inside. The fees for electricity are a bit annoying, but overall a great place to live. -Daniel Seelig (resident for two years)

State: State on Campus feels much more like an actual apartment than a student apartment. It has nice amenities (including free coffee) and a lovely clubhouse. The apartments themselves are also well-furnished with modern furniture and a nice color scheme. Each room has its own bathroom (which was a major draw for me)! The staff is always friendly and helpful and prompt to respond to maintenance requests and questions. Sometimes there are cookies or pizza delivered to our door or sitting in the clubhouse for an event, which is a bonus for hungry college students! -Molly Kruse

Millennium: Living at Millennium was probably the best experience in my college years so far. From the start of signing my lease, the staff made it so easy to sign and move in. Not to mention the countless events that the community assistants put on for the residents that make living there so much more fun. Through these social events, I've met some really cool people, made friends with people that I'd probably run into outside of Millennium, and ate lots of yummy food. And, bless them for having a 24/7 gym to let me work that free food off. Also, every time I had an issue and came down to the office I was always greeted by the friendliest people. -Michelle Nguyen (resident for one year)

Crimson Park: Within the past few months, Crimson Park has improved tremendously! The new management has turned the entire property around! Also, the office staff is amazing and they are always a joy to encounter! The rent is so affordable and you get so much more than you pay! The whole property has recently undergone renovations and the amenities are amazing. I also find that my maintenance requests are completed in a timely manner. I highly recommend this property to anyone that is looking a great value! -Josie Ratterson (resident for three years)