No One Can Tell You Otherwise...

No One Can Tell You Otherwise...

Size doesn’t matter!

17
No One Can Tell You Otherwise...
Personal

This a letter to the girls that are considered the bigger girl out of her friends.

I know what you are going through - I know this because I am that girl as well. It's not always easy being that girl, it honestly sucks, I'm not going to lie. I often find myself wondering why my friends are even friends with me because I don't consider myself pretty like them because I'm not skinny like they are. All of my friends are beautiful, and I always am wondering how I got such gorgeous friends. I wonder these things because I have always been known as the not so pretty friend of the group by other people.

I have definitely had some struggles throughout my life with this entire situation. I am the girl most guys just talk to so they can get to my friends; it really sucks. Especially if one of the guys you have always had a crush on doesn't want anything to do with you but wants your best friend. I have struggled with my weight for a while now, and the reasons for that are because I just gave up all hope for myself and didn't really care anymore because I would never be as skinny as my friends all are. Recently I have changed a lot in my life: I have gained some confidence and I have been trying to better myself!

This all started when I figured out what I actually wanted to do with my life. I actually am going to be going to college to focus on my future! But that's beside the point right now, my point that I'm trying to make is that I have been working on my weight! I have been eating healthy and working out and trying to better my appearance and I am feeling the healthiest I have ever been in my life! Even when I am going through some hard times I still keep pushing towards the goals I want to reach!

I once talked to this woman that told me, "Having faith and hope for the future is so important." So, with all that being said, I am going to give you some encouragement; you have the power to live your dream life and become the person you always wished you could be. The only way you are going to do this is by BELIEVING you could and by having FAITH in yourself!

I can sit here all night telling you my story and hoping that will help some of you if you are struggling! But, ultimately you CAN be whoever you want to be and you can physically reach your fitness goals that you have if you put in the effort to do so! It takes a lot of hard work and dedication but I promise you all the hard work will eventually pay off! I have been thriving in life with the health goals and things so I know you can do it! You got this, babe!