NJ Diet Reviews: What is NJ Diet & Does it Work?

What is the NJ Diet & Is it For You?

180
NJ Diet Reviews

The internet is chock-full of weight loss solutions. Just try Googling "diets for weight loss," and you'll get thousands of results. So, the question becomes, how do you know which weight loss solutions are effective and which ones are bunk?

Unfortunately, there's no easy answer. You'll have to do your research to discover whether a weight loss program's promises are true or not. The best way to do this is to read the reviews.

To help you in your quest to find the ideal weight loss solution, we're going to review the NJ Diet. Read on to learn about this weight loss plan.

The NJ Diet Approach to Weight Loss

The NJ Diet Approach to Weight Loss

The theory behind the NJ Diet is that by using information gleaned from a person's DNA, they can design an effective diet plan.

The purveyors of the NJ Diet claim that participants can lose between 20 and 40 pounds in 40 days by following a program created based on their specific gene variants. They use DNA gleaned from saliva, blood, and hair to identify a person's metabolic factors. These factors determine an individual's predispositions towards certain diets and exercises. With this information, doctors can create a weight loss plan that combines diet, exercise, and supplements.

DNA-based diets are based on the idea that everyone's body functions differently, and therefore each person needs a diet personalized to the design of their body. For instance, some people require a higher fat diet, whereas other will develop high cholesterol if put on a high-fat diet. Other people lose more weight by increasing complex carbs, while others lose more weight when reducing their carbohydrate intake. The NJ Diet believes these differences are genetic. And they have scientific support.

In 2018, a group of researchers at Kings College in London and Harvard Medical School began a research project called the PREDICT study. The goal of this study was to determine how individuals respond to food. The study involved 700 identical twins and 400 non-twins. It looked at how blood sugar and blood fat rose and fell after consuming different kinds of food. The idea was that based on these responses, researchers could determine what diets would be most effective in preventing heart disease or diabetes in specific individuals.

The results of the PREDICT study were presented at the 2019 American Society of Nutrition meeting. They revealed what the NJ Diet has already claimed; people respond differently to dietary inputs. In other words, no one solution works for everyone. Solutions need to be personalized.

What Are People Saying About the NJ Diet?

According to NJ Diet reviews from clients, this program lives up to their promises. Testimonials on the NJ Diet website make frequent mentions of how participants lost over 30 pounds on average. Furthermore, the NJ Diet has a 100% satisfaction rating on Trustpilot, an independent review website.

A review by Rose Lemke in May 2020 gives the NJ Diet a positive review, stating that, "The plan developed by NJ Diet is an effective solution for the user to lose excessive pounds quicker without harming their health."

Lemke also lists several advantages of this program. These benefits include:

● Live, internet consultations through video calls

● Better regulation of your metabolism

● Non-artificial weight loss solution

● Support for calibrated fat burning processes

How the NJ Diet Works

How the NJ Diet Works

Doctors at NJ Diet look at over 50 specific genetic factors to gain insight into how a person's body processes and burns the foods they consume. For instance, some gene variants will indicate that a person has a predisposition to gaining weight from foods that are high in saturated fats. Alternatively, the DNA test may reveal that an individual can't metabolize high carbohydrate foods. Based on this information, doctors can create a meal plan that works with a person's DNA and not against it.

Additionally, NJ specialists will conduct a bioenergetic balancing scan for their clients. This scan allows them to design custom supplements that will help people lose weight. This scan examines more than 2000 biomarkers, looking for imbalances. Once they've identified an imbalance, the specialist can tell which hormones need balancing and how to detoxify the body of viruses, bacteria, and toxins. Using this information, they will prescribe supplements to correct the issues. Furthermore, these supplements can help a person burn off 2000 to 7000 calories of toxic fats for fuel, further aiding in weight loss. In other words, these supplements put a person's body into a fat-burning state.

There are five phases of the NJ Diet program. The first phase is the initial consultation. If you're in the tri-state area, this can take place in person. Anyone outside the tristate area can have a virtual consultation over the phone or through a video call.

In the second phase, the client will undergo a series of tests. These tests involve looking at a person's DNA, bodyweight percentage, water percentage, metabolic age, bone mass, and BMI.

The third phase is where an NJ specialist and doctor will review the DNA test results and develop a personalized diet plan. This program will include a number of recipes and a list of supplements.

In phase four, the client has started following their diet solution, and they will check in with their specialist every 3 to 4 days. In this way, the specialist can ensure that the client is progressing appropriately towards their weight loss goal.

The final phase, phase five, takes place after the initial 40 days and lasts a total of 10 days. These days are known as correction days. They are to be used in the event that the client starts gaining weight and needs to get back on track.

Summary

Summary

The NJ Diet uses DNA testing to determine the best weight loss solution for each of their clients. This approach is backed by scientific research, which has shown that every person's body makeup is different and therefore requires a personalized solution. Furthermore, client testimonials and professional reviews, such as the NJ Diet reviews on HealthCare Today, agree that this method is effective.

At NJ Diet, specialists evaluate a person's DNA and biomarkers to create a plan that involves both a diet and supplement routine. The diet addresses a person's gene variants. These gene variants dictate how individuals process certain foods. The NJ Diet team prescribes supplements to address hormonal imbalances and attend to the viruses, bacteria, and toxins in a person's body. The NJ Diet program involves five phases, with the last phase being designed to address any weight gain that the client may experience after the program finishes.