Nintendo Direct E3 Highlights
Technology

Nintendo Direct E3 Highlights

Nintendo announced some new game titles on June 11th, 2019, and here's what I'm most excited for!

182
https://ksassets.timeincuk.net/wp/uploads/sites/54/2019/06/Nintendo-Direct-1920x960.jpg
Timeincuk.net

I always look forward to Nintendo Directs, especially since I got a Switch. I like knowing what games are coming up and when. This direct was particularly exciting because my favorite game, Animal Crossing, finally announced its next sequel!

Animal Crossing: New Horizons will be here for the Nintendo Switch by March 2020. A lot of people are disappointed that it won't be here until next year, but I'm still excited nevertheless. The extra months will probably be spent perfecting the game and adding in final details, and I'm more than okay with all of that! I'm just glad that this title finally has an official release date.

Similarly, I'm also looking forward to the next Zelda game. Unlike Animal Crossing, this one didn't get an official release date yet, but Nintendo did confirm that it's still very much in the works. I'm willing to wait for "The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild," personally. As I said before, video games take time. It would've been nice to at least get a teaser, but I'm not too disappointed overall. I'll still be the first in line for the new Zelda game once it DOES come out.

Finally, I'm also super looking forward to Luigi's Mansion 3! I adore the full Mario series, especially Luigi's Mansion! I already knew about the game, but what I didn't know about until the E3 Nintendo Direct was the online mode feature. This was Nintendo's first time announcing it, and I'm so excited to be able to play Luigi's Mansion 3 with my friends. This game IS coming out this year, unlike the other two, although the exact day is still pending. I'm hoping it'll be sooner than later!