Nine movies that rocked 2016

Nine movies that rocked 2016

Movies That Came out This Year That Were Awesome

20
Nine movies that rocked 2016
Google

The year is almost done and many can say that this has been well an awful year. It has been a good year for movies, maybe not a great year, but a good year . Here are some movies suggestions to see if you want a good movie to watch in no particular order.

1. BFG

This movie surprisingly slipped passed a few people, despite the fact it is directed by the famed Steven Spielberg. It was a very beautiful done movie, along with being funny. Based on the children's book by Roald Dahl.

2. Zootopia

It was a great year for Disney when it came movies. The movie was one of the reasons why; it was an entertaining movie to watch, plus it a great message that couldn't have come at a better time.

3. Doctor Strange

This movie was funnier than I thought it was going to be. It had cool effects, different than I have ever seen before. Based on the comic book by Marvel.

4.Finding Dory

The sequel to Finding Nemo that Ellen always wanted became one of the best movies that I have seen this year. It has otters, there is no more to stay. This movie is great for families...and teenagers who grew up watching Finding Nemo.

5. Fantastic Beast and Where To Find Them

Harry Potter franchise is safe after this movie. It was fun and enjoyable, Newt was a fun to watch.

6. Moana

The music and the animation stole the show. Each character came to life because of these two things.

7. Ghostbusters

I know this one of the most controversial this year. Many didn't like this movie before it had even come out . While it wasn't the best movie I saw this year, it was one that you had to see in theaters because it ended up being very successful.

8. Deadpool

Way back in January I went and saw this movie with a friend and my sister. The R rating is not a suggestion, it really is for mature audiences. While highly, highly, inappropriate for younger audiences, it was one that had us whole laughing the entire time .

9. Star Trek Beyond

This movie was sad going into the theater because two of the actors had died during the production. Despite the tragedies the crew experienced during production, the film was well done and was widely popular among all audiences.

Thanks for reading! And please share!