4 Reasons To Spend New Year’s At Disney

4 Reasons To Spend New Year’s At Disney

Disney is perfect for any occasion - so add some Magic to your New Years.

67
4 Reasons To Spend New Year’s At Disney

Friend's houses, clubs, downtown events – these are all tried and true ways to ring in the New Year. It's exciting to be part of an event that spares no expense in celebration of yet another rotation around Mr. Sun. Plus, if you're lucky, that New Year's kiss may turn into an all-night…kiss. But there are other ways to enjoy the extravagance and magic. For those in relationships, engaged, married, or just having a good time, try a New Year's at Walt Disney World.

Disney is world-renowned for their attention to detail and dedication to creating an unforgettable experience for its guests. Their New Year's offerings cater to a variety of people, from families and the tame to the footloose and fancy-free. While poor Walt's ideas about a park without alcohol have all but drained away (Magic Kingdom is a holdout, kinda. They serve alcohol, but it's limited to select restaurants inside the park), its warming presence does invite those looking to have a looser time at the House of Mouse.

Basically, if you want to eat New Year's away, they offer that option. If you want to enjoy extraordinary fireworks and projection shows, you've got it. And if you want to escape for a New Year's full of Mickey and that person who rocks your socks off, WDW will accommodate you.

Magic Kingdom’s Dance Parties and “Fantasy in the Sky” Fireworks

Don't need liquid courage to enjoy the night with someone else? Both obsessed with feeling like a kid again? Then cuff on over to Magic Kingdom for their dance parties and firework celebrations. Dance parties take place in Frontierland and Tomorrowland from 7-Midnight on both the 30th and 31st. Then hustle your way to a romantic spot to share a sweater and watch beautiful fireworks and projections on the castle 10 minutes before midnight.

Epcot’s Celebrations around the World Showcase

Looking for that liquid courage and 11 New Year's celebrations? Then try out Epcot. It's known for testing anyone's drinking mettle as they attempt each countries' beverages. During New Years, every country will celebrate a clock countdown per their actual regions location – resulting in many toasts, New Years kisses, and most likely an Uber back to the hotel.

Disney’s Boardwalk New Year’s Eve Bash

Willing to spend some cash on an event to feel exclusive and get that extra VIP touch? For $75 a person, you and your emotional crutch can enjoy a night at the Atlantic Dance Hall from 8 to 2 AM! Party hats, a light menu, 2 drink vouchers (with opportunity to buy way more), fantastic views, exclusivity, and 21+.

New Year’s Eve at Flying Fish

This is for those who are a little more sophisticated; a little more wealthy; a little more about a black dress, smart suit, and enjoying the pleasures of taste before the flesh. Step into Flying Fish on the Boardwalk and experience a truly intimate location with nostalgic seaside meals. Each dish is expertly prepared as master chefs work right in front of you to keep your mouth watering. Handpicked wines, cocktails, and seasonal desserts finish off the night. But remember, dress co

Try something different and go to Disney for New Year's. Delight in being a kid again while still being able to drink, enjoy nice foods, and go home for some passionate….kissing.