8 (Not So) New Year's Resolutions

8 (Not So) New Year's Resolutions

New Year, New You? Think Again.

45
8 (Not So) New Year's Resolutions
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/01/03/636505613574294209-352995767_new-years-2017.jpg

Only 8% of people actually follow through with their New Year's resolutions. One month, 4 weeks, 30 days. That is all it takes for 80% of the people who fail to throw in the towel and call it quits. Some of the most common resolutions happen to be the ones that no one seems to succeed with. After assessing them, I have come to the conclusion that the reason for such a high failure rate has to do with the fact that no one truly wants to give them up because to do so would be far too hard.

Getting into shape

Everyone wants the body but no one wants to give up the junk food.

Stop Procrastinating

No one actually wants to do what they need to at the moment that they need to do it.

Get More Sleep

The most unrealistic goal for college students, you can sleep when you're dead.

Drink in Moderation

You tell your friends every time you go out that you have a one drink limit but you'll end up having 7.

Get Organized

Clothes are on the floor, books and papers are thrown everywhere, and you can't even find your planner but you kinda like it this way.

Save Money

It's nearly impossible when you can't get organized and you've got booze to buy.

Travel to New Places

You can barely afford to get to the next town over.

Learn a New Language

I've got four words for you: hasta la vista, baby.

We all make new year's resolutions that are doomed to fail from the start.