I See Graduation As A New Beginning

I See Graduation As A New Beginning

Graduation is a new beginning, not an end.

488
I See Graduation As A New Beginning
Author's photo

Graduation is upon very many of us. Whether it be college or high school, many people are in the graduation season. We must remember that graduation is not the end, it is a new beginning. Many things are yet to come for everyone, and this is just one step to what the future holds.

High school graduation is a huge step in a person's life. For some, it's frightening because they don't know if they'll make it or not. For others, it's the best thing for them. As we end one part of our lives, we begin another. Graduation marks the end of our childhood era and the beginning of adulthood.

Now that we're graduated, we are on our own. It's up to us to determine where we will go in life and what steps we must take to get there. Now is the time for us to grow up and mature and take care of ourselves. This marks the rest of our lives. We don't get to run to mom and dad when something goes wrong; we have to handle it like adults and learn how to deal with situations that our parents used to take care of.

As we reach this level of maturity, we reach new responsibilities and new opportunities. But, it's up to us whether or not to go for the opportunities ahead of us. We make the choices now. And those choices will lead us in whatever direction we are meant to go.

We graduated because we are ready. We are ready for this new stage in our lives. We are ready to move on and become adults. We are ready for our future.

As we move on, we leave some behind, but only to find new friends and soulmates that will be oh so important in our lives. We leave the safety of our parents' home to go and explore the world as freshly born adults.

To everyone graduating, or who has already graduated. You are making so many people proud. You are going to do incredible things and you are going to change the world. Keep doing what you're doing and pursue the dreams even when people say you can't.

This is your life. It's up to you. So, make it what you want.