Nestle Toll House Sells New Flavors Of Edible Cookie Dough

We all know that raw cookie dough is supposedly bad for you because it invites your (not so) good friend Sal Monella to your feast...but who really worries about that when they come face-to-face with a bowl of gooey, unbaked chocolate chip cookie dough?

That's right: Nobody.

All we care about is not getting caught when we swipe a finger from the bowl, because we all know getting in trouble means the coveted dough-covered beaters will go to someone else.

In 2019, Nestle Tollhouse proactively acknowledged the general public's lack of concern for salmonella with two flavors of edible cookie dough: Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Monster.

But this is 2020...we need more variety in our life before we get bored and return to the unbaked classics of our other favorite flavors.

Enter Fudge Brownie Batter and Funfetti Edible Cookie Dough. Available at retailers near you sometime near the end of the month, these new flavors are Nestle's attempt to expand their well-meaning foray into edible cookie dough to even more palates.

The sugary base of the Funfetti dough is dotted with a rainbow of colorful sprinkles that make eating this flavor even more fun. The Fudge Brownie Batter dough is a simple chocolate dough with that rich, slightly gritty texture that sets off memories of every childhood venture into grandma's kitchen.

So if you're a fan of cookie dough but don't want the hassle of making and baking your own, grab a spoon and start searching the aisles, because these are not to be missed!

Everyone loves cookie dough, and now that Nestle has rolled out four flavors for every type of cookie monster, there's definitely something that will pique your interest.

My only question is what's next? Slutty Brownie dough? Salted Caramel dough? Unicorn Vanilla Dough? Nestle is never far behind consumer demands, so only time will tell.

Until then, we are all patiently waiting with pints of edible cookie dough in one hand and a giant spoon in the other.

See also: 10 No-Bake Cookie Recipes That You Can Make In Your Tiny Dorm Room, No Oven Necessary