12 Baby Names You've Thought About If You're A True OTH Fan

You've thought about it- admit it.

1515

12. Nathan

At first I wasn’t sure about him, he started off as a jerk, but with the help of his wife Hailey, turned into the man every girl dreams of. Nathan is ever fateful to his girl, family, and his friends. He knows what he wants, and he’s not going to let anything stand in his way. He stands up for what he believes in, his family, and his friends. As a girl, you want your son to grow up to be just like Nathan (at least the Nathan after Season 3).

11. Lucas

If you didn’t love Lucas from the start- you’re just wrong. Lucas was the “other child” of Dan Scott that was shed as the outcast in school and the community, but he never let that stop him. But to the fans, Lucas was the initial heart-throb. He was likable from the start, but as the series grew, so did Lucas-- making him even more likable by the end.

We watched Lucas struggle, fall in love, get in the middle of a love triangle, struggle some more, then fall in love, but somehow, he always figured it out, each time making us fall more in love with him. The adversity never stopped Lucas, and that’s something every person desires for their son.

10. Haley

Oh, tutor girl… Ultimately, she was the one to bring the Scott boys together. She went behind Lucas (her best friend)’s back to tutor Nathan, and ended up falling in love & marrying him at 16. Haley wasn’t going to let go of her relationship with either boy, so it forced them to make nice, and in turn, created an unstoppable force. Haley did the impossible, and never let anything stop her- who doesn’t want that for their daughter?!

9. Peyton

Peyton has undeniable strength-- at 16, she lost two moms, dealt with a distant dad, AND overcame a stalker, but somehow figures out how to make it on her own, all while navigating the cruel world of high school. She’s always putting her friends before herself and being the constant support they need.

Peyton is also the one to bring out the best in her best friend, Brooke, remaindering her of all the good that she is. Peyton knows how to be an independent leader, while always being a constant shoulder for her friends. Although you’d never wish Peyton’s life on your daughter, her strength is something every mother wishes their daughter had.

8. Brooke

Brooke was a questionable character at first-- you could see the good, but the bad always seemed to outweigh the good. But in Season 4, she seemed to figure it all out. At 22, she gave up her glamorous New York lifestyle and decided to run her fashion empire from Tree Hill-- all for her best friend, Peyton.

Little did Brooke know, she needed home just as much as Peyton did. Brooke figured out that what she craved in life was stability and her small hometown. After deciding to settle in Tree Hill, Brooke met Julian and well, the rest is history. Brooke always knew what she wanted and she went after it, no matter what life threw her way- and those are all qualities I want my future daughter to have.

7. Julian

Julian came into the show under sneaky suspicion. He had previously dated Peyton, and went behind her back to make a movie with Lucas (her current boyfriend)-- my first impression was that this guy's no good. The whole thing turned out to be a huge misunderstanding and he was forgiven, and then fell in love with Brooke. Brooke showed Julian there was more to life than just creating movies-- and that love and family were indeed in his future.

This Momma’s Boy moved across the country to settle down with his girl, but he didn’t give up his dream of making movies, he just reinvented his career in a small market. Every mom’s dream is for their child to be a go-getter, but never changing himself for a signification other, AND being momma’s baby at the same time-- Julian is every Mom’s dream rolled into one.

6. Quinn

Quinn finds her way back to Tree Hill after a she ventures down the road of splitsville. Haley welcomes her into her home with open arms, and Jamie loves having his aunt around. Then Quinn meets Clay (Nate’s agent) and they fall deeply in love. Clay makes sure to encourage Quinn to stay close to her roots and never stray again. Quinn never lets life’s curveballs strike her out, always showing life that’s she’s stronger and tougher. I always want my daughter to know she’s stronger and tougher and who's a better example than Quinn?

5. Chase

His heart is always in the right place, but Chase never quite figures it out. We’re introduced to Chase in high-school where he joins “Clean Teens” to show the girls he’s not interested in sex-- but it ends up backfiring and he loses his virginity to Brooke in the back of his car. He is then reinserted in the show about 6 years later, showing up and eventually taking over the bar for his brother who relapsed into alcoholism.

Chase can’t make a drink to save his life, but luckily for him, his friends don’t mind telling him that his drinks suck. Chase is always one step short of reaching his dreams, but he never stops trying, and luckily for him, he always has his friends to fall back one. As a mom, you always hope your son never loses his passion for life, even if he tends to fall one step short.

4. Mia

The quiet girl turned rock star. When Peyton started her record label, Mia was her first client-- Peyton always saw something more in her. With Peyton’s constant pushing, Mia turned into a huge star, but Mia never lost her roots. She is the girl you know you can count on, no matter what-- and that’s the girl I hope my future daughter is.

3. Cooper

Nathan’s Uncle, Deb’s youngest brother-- however you want to look at it, he was every girls wet dream. Besides being devastatingly handsome, he also had good morals. Even though he got unknowingly mixed up with one of Nathan’s high school friends, he quickly nipped that mess in the bud. He was always there to support Nathan and Deb through all of life’s adventures-- both good and bad. Every mother wants a son with strong morals and that supports their family, and it wouldn’t hurt if your son was attractive to his lady friends. (Am I right?)

2. Sawyer

Peyton’s maiden name, which she turns into the name of her daughter. Unfortunately, we never get to know little Sawyer, but as a combination of Peyton and Lucas, she’s bound to be adorable AND every mother’s dream.

1. James Lucas

Think of more iconic name duo I dare you. Jamie/J Luke is the oldest child of Nathan and Haley, who was born on high school graduation night. He was given his name to honor his mom’s maiden name (James) and his Uncle/Mom’s best friends name (Lucas). He ties together two of the show’s favorite characters into one tiny and perfect human. He’s every mother’s dream.

He got the brain of his mother and the wit of his father and mixes them together to make for the perfect combination. Jamie never shies away from tagging along with Nathan and Haley’s friend group, and fits in like he’s one of them instead of a child. James Lucas is wise beyond his years, always providing comic relief, and beyond adorable-- he makes for a perfect child-- and a child every mother dreams of.