The 5 Best Iced Coffee Choices

The 5 Best Iced Coffee Choices

Not all iced coffee is created equally.

91
businessinsider.com

Iced coffee is one of my biggest things like I cannot go one day without going through some type of drive thru and paying overpriced prices for some deliciously sugary iced coffee. I need this stuff to survive my day whether its gonna be a long day at work or its going to be a depressingly boring day in classes. Although, some iced coffee sold in certain places SUCK! This is why I only have a specific type of iced coffee I am okay with drinking.

Here are my top 7 choices for iced coffee:

1. Dunkin Donuts.

This is by far my favorite iced coffee establishment in the world because of so many reasons but the first being its taste because the baristas always put the right amount of flavoring, sugar, and cream.

Another reason is the price because it's under $3 in most places and definitely much worth it because their sizes are big enough to count for the price. Lastly, Dunkin Donuts is a big chain so its likely that wherever I am at there is gonna be a Dunkin Donuts somewhere within a ten-mile radius.

2. iHop.

I know this is not a drive-thru type of establishment, but dammit it deserves to be on this list because every time I go to any iHop the iced coffee is always rich and creamy and there are always free refills. Although the free refills are dangerous for me because that’s the best deal in the world, the coffee is super sweet and tasty as well as energizing for me.

3. Starbucks.

This is some really good iced coffee at Starbucks, but it is way too overpriced for me, a college student being paid minimum wage at her part-time job. But, whenever I get a gift card to Starbucks or I somehow find a twenty dollar bill on the ground, I do not hesitate to order one venti iced coffee from this famous, but definitely made for rich people, coffee place.

4. Donut Connection.

Donut Connection has a ton of nice flavors of iced coffee to pair with their tasty donuts, but the problem with this establishment is that there is only ONE of them in New Jersey and it is located in Cape May, New Jersey. Luckily for me, I worked there for a little bit helping out at my job, and got to experience this yummy coffee.

5. Chik Fil A.

Similarly to Starbucks, the Chik Fil A iced coffee is way too overpriced for what it is truly worth as it is not even close to being my first choice for convenient, cheap, delicious iced coffee. I usually only get this type of coffee on my pay days twice a month or when I visit my sister at work (she works there) but other than that I do not frequent this place for iced coffee.

These are my top 5 places to get iced coffee from and I hope it relates to some of your own choices because we’re all in this together when it comes to needing some really good coffee for your daily fix.