My Top 10 Netflix Shows

My Top 10 Netflix Shows

Once you finish your list of shows to watch, what's left?

12586
My Top 10 Netflix Shows
cnet3

Netflix, what a beautiful thing!

We all know and love this beautiful creation. I remember first getting Netflix, and watching my favorite shows, going through them like crazy! But, once you finish your list of shows to watch, what's left? When I finish a series, I feel lost as to what to do next. I am going to go through my favorite Netflix shows that I would recommend so that next time you finish bingeing your favorite show, you have a list to turn to!

10. Roseanne

Roseanne is a hilarious comedy about a real family in the 1980's-90's who struggle with finances, romance, and many other aspects of life. It focuses on the struggles of a working mother with 3 kids, and has a very real aspect to the not-so-perfect family.

9. Melissa and Joey

Melissa and Joey is another great family comedy. This series revolves around an aunt who takes in her niece and nephew after their parents pass away. She also hires a male nanny to help take care of them. From there, romance and comedy flies around this series both with the kids, and the adults!

8. Degrassi Next Class

Degrassi Next Class is a Netflix original series based on the original show, Degrassi: The Next Generation. Based in the same school with new characters, Degrassi Next Class is full of drama, romance, and many modern dilemmas real students face today. They are still making Degrassi Next Class, and there are currently two seasons with 10 episodes each. It is a great watch if you are looking for something quick!

7. Bones

I have recently started watching Bones, a crime show about a physical anthropologist working with an FBI agent to solve mysterious crimes. While sometimes it can get a little gruesome and creepy, Bones is veiled with comedy and romance - which seems to be my thing. There are currently 10 seasons on Netflix, and they are working on season 12 in 2017. Bones is a great, long binge watching journey!

6. Friday Night Lights

Friday Nigh Lights is such a great show. While focussed around the small town Texas football team, FNL is full of drama following it's cast through, and out of high school. There are many unexpected twists and turns throughout the series, and makes for an interesting watch. All seasons are on Netflix, so you don't have to worry about waiting not-so-patiently for the next season!

5. Jane the Virgin

So many mixed feelings about Jane the Virgin. An outright comedy, this show is borderline... what's the word? Dumb. Full of unexpected and totally unrealistic drama, we are taken through the life of Jane who gets accidentally artificially inseminated. Not to mention that Jane is a virgin! There are two seasons on Netflix, with the third coming in October! This show is a good way to get out of the seriousness of life and just relax.

4. The Fosters

The Fosters is another drama packed series full of twists and turns. In this series we follow a family of two mothers, one birth son, and four adopted children. We see the hardships and trauma throughout every members life. The Fosters is a heart-wrenching story about great characters. They are still making The Fosters, so if you start, be prepared to be hooked and to wait for more seasons!

3. Switched at Birth

Switched at Birth is a drama much like The Fosters. We are introduced to two girls who were – as you can guess – switched at birth. The two families try to come to terms with the accident, figure out exactly where they all stand, and how to approach this problem. Relationships are torn apart and built in almost every episode. They are also still making Switched at Birth so there will be waiting involved.

2. One Tree Hill

Oh, what to say about One Tree Hill? One of the most dramatic and engaging series I have ever watched, One Tree Hill follows the lives of a group of friends through high school and into adulthood. This show is focused around the prodigal son and the illegitimate, accidental son of a wealthy man who both have a love for basketball. Full of suspense and heartbreak, you'll just have to watch the series to find out if your favorite characters get a happy ending.

And now, for the grand finale....

1. Supernatural

Mine, and many other fans favorite show.... Supernatural! I'm sure most people have at least heard of this iconic show, but I'm gonna rave about it anyways. Two brothers, raised by their father after their mother is killed are taught to protect the world from demons and supernatural creatures. The beginning seasons are filled with ghosts and your average nightmare inducing figments of our imaginations. Then, we throw in the angels and demons and the show becomes a compelling tale about saving the world from some of the scariest things we can imagine. If you have not yet watched Supernatural I highly encourage you to do so!