Thank You Notes

Thank You Notes

My early Thanksgiving blessings

6
Thank You Notes
Work It Daily

If you have seen The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, you may have seen him write his thank-you notes to different people and objects using a comedic tone. Yes, I know it’s almost a month before Thanksgiving, but I wanted to take this time to thank some important people and things in my life.

Thank you to my parents for being my biggest supporters throughout my entire life and for raising me to be the person who I am today. Thank you for giving me a sense of adventure, humor, and kindness. Thank you for teaching me the importance of volunteering in our community and around the world. Most of all, thank you for teaching me the love of God.

Thank you to the rest of my family. Your encouragement through each stage of my life means so much to me. I always have fun spending time and hearing stories about how we came to be. Thank you for also teaching me eating ice cream is acceptable any time of the year.

Thank you to my college friends. You each have made my day a little bit easier. We’ve had the best talks and laughs. You help me with my problems while I help you with yours. I’m so thankful for the deeper connection we have established. I know that we are going to remain friends after we graduate and move on with our own lives.

Thank you to my boyfriend. We’ve only been together for about three months now, but it feels like we’ve known each other for ages. Even though we are in a long distance relationship while at college, I feel so close to you. Thank you for being my coach and making me smile every day. I cherish every moment we spend together and can’t wait for more memories to make together.

Thank you Spotify Premium for keeping me sane everyday without the use of ads. Last year, I listened to about 32 days worth of music. Thank you for allowing me to listen to my favorite artists and discover new ones.

Thank you fried chicken for being the most delicious food. Also pasta, potato salad, ice cream, etc.

Last but not least, thank you to those who have served for our country, those who keep us healthy and safe, and those who are our unsung heroes. I am truly grateful.