How Could People Put So Much Faith In A Man Who Lies?

"Which is funny because people call Hillary Clinton a "liar ", but support Trump entirely."
3

I rarely discuss politics, and am not knowledgeable enough to engage in a real political debate. All I know is the issues that I feel emotional about, which are issues having to do with the middle class and the working class. We built this country. Without us, the TAXPAYER, this country could not run!! Donald Trump is NOT a taxpayer so how could people think that he would stand up for the little guy, US? Donald Trump has built great structures and THAT is ALL! That was his sacrifice in his own words to George Stephanopoulos in his defense of comments he made about Khzir Khan, Pakistani-American father who lost his son fighting for US in Iraq.

His clothing line is manufactured in Mexico, Bangladesh and China. Yet, he wants to throw Mexicans out of our country because he'd rather be able to pay workers 13 cents an hour rather than $7.25 an Hour. According to Politifact, he has LIED 80 percent of the time during the three debates about various issues. he just made up his own facts. Which is funny because people call Hillary Clinton a "liar ", but support Trump entirely. I agree that she lied about her emails, but he lied about every single thing he has said. Which is worse? How could people put so much faith in a man who has done nothing for anyone but himself? I am not a cheerleader for Hillary. I have issues with her. Considering the choice between two evils, I chose the lesser.

By the way Bernie Sanders was on "The View" today and all he got was cheers and pats on the back. Where were these people during the Primary?