My Family, My Inspiration

My Family, My Inspiration

The reasons each of my family members has inspired me or taught me something important in my life.
44220

Who and why my family inspires me…

Inspiration to me is when a person gives me enough motives to do or feel something creative or beneficial to others or myself. Each person in my life is very important as to why I am the person I am today. They all have different characteristics of inspiration that they have given me. My first thoughts of my family are always why they mean so much to me. I couldn’t imagine my life without anyone of my family members.

Here are the reasons each person has given me some inspiration.

My Mother.

My mom is my one of two of the biggest inspirations in my entire life. She has taught me the most important thing that I follow every day. She has taught me to always be strong. Being strong relates in many ways. Physically and mentally, I tell myself every day that if I was as strong as my mom, I could do anything I set my mind to.

My Younger Brother.

I’ve never imagined the day that my younger brother would ever teach me something useful that I could use every day of my life, but the day has come where he has done just that. He has taught me that no matter how old him and I may grow, we will still always still be our childish-self. He brings out the little kid in me and he makes me feel like nothing else in the world matters.

My Father.

Every girl can agree with me on this one. My father brings out the “worker bee” in me. I feel like I am a great worker because of him. He has taught me to work hard for what I have and be proud and blessed to have the things and people that I have in my life. If I’m not happy where I am his famous words for me are always, “do something to fix it and just keep working towards what you want”.

My Stepfather/Stepmother.

The best thing about having a stepparent is the amount of love they give you even when they aren’t your own. Both of my stepparents show me that no matter who you are as a person, everyone deserves to be loved and shown affection.

My Older Brother.

Sometimes I catch myself from acting like a completely odd person because I can’t help but laugh at myself. I get the quirkiness and weird personality from my older brother. His goofy personality rubs off on me and it has taught me that not always do you need to be an adult. There is a time and place to have a little fun and act like a fool.

My Nephew.

My 7-year-old nephew is the biggest reason for my smile. Although he may not have taught me anything, he still shows me a reason to smile every day of my life. He has the kind of personality where he can know your exact mood without even speaking a word to you. The way he would response is the miracle in him. He either tries to make you smile or his arms spreads wide for a loving hug, and either way you’re winning because that little boy would do anything to make someone smile.

My sister-in-law.

Everyone needs a person in their life that shows them how to relax and enjoy life as it comes; well my sister-in-law does just that. She has taught me to take a step back and just enjoy it all. Life seems to be less hectic when you take everything step by step. The only reason I don’t stress as much is because of her.

All My Grandmothers.

Each one of my grandmothers knew what the major key points to growing up as a girl in her twenties and that’s how to have poise and act like a lady when needed. Every woman figure in my life has helped with this but mostly my grandmothers started this lesson in my life. They have all taught me that it’s easier to catch flies with honey than it is to catch them with vinegar so to speak. What I mean is that it’s much easier to get farther in life when you do it the right and respectful way instead of putting half the effort into it.

My Best Friends.

I have many friends in my life but I have two friends that I have had since I was about four years old. Both of my two friends are always there for me. They have showed me what it’s like to have and be a true friend. I can count on them for anything, and in return I would do the same for them. “There is nothing on this Earth more to be prized than true friendship.” – Thomas Aquinas